lockjaw still bugged

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by chris_the_mage, Jul 27, 2015.

1. chris_the_mage Augur

live version plane of hate still up on lockjaw

prob many other things

please fix

also *** the rollback was WAY more than it should be, some people rolled back over 24 hours. also, some players rolled back farther than others. please address this issue

bring servers down as long as you need to but just get it done correctly

thanks,
    Yawgmoth
    -Officer of Faceless
    Drexll likes this.
  2. Loren Weiss New Member

Agree, also because they did a partial rollback and some people weren't affected, some items that were traded just don't exist anymore (the original owner wasn't rolled back but the new owner was).
    Drexll likes this.
  3. Drexll Augur

My alts lost nothing, my main lost over 28 hours... some folks lost only a few hours. Very very very angry right now.
  4. Numiko Augur

someone in general said the elemental version of PAW was still up too.
  5. Prathun Developer

Zones should be back in their proper version for Lockjaw now. Thanks for letting us know!
  6. fazool Augur

This is a steaming pile

Since you're here reading the posts, how about responding and replying to the people you royally SCREWED over?
    Drexll likes this.
  7. Drexll Augur

THIS.

WHERES MY FROM THE LAST 28 HOURS??!?!?!?!?!?!?
  8. Zhutuak Augur

Unbelievable, this is the only aspect of the game that is even remotely like 1999.
    Drexll likes this.
  9. Sebli Journeyman

Well I lost over 3 days of Progress on my toon :(
  10. fivestar Lorekeeper

Plane of Hate 2.0 is still active.

I'm ok with keeping it. You may not be. Rolling Paladin right now.
  11. Chanur Lorekeeper

I got rolled back to Saturday. I lost a couple levels and my jboots. The roll back was way farther than was needed.
  12. khariste New Member

Double exp doesn't make up for people's lost time.

It also appears plat/item transfers were not rolled back equally. I know looking at my sales log that it doesn't add up, I appear to be down 2.5-3k myself. I might be doubly hurt as a spell researcher; if the rumors are true that spells remain in the book, it's not like I can ask my customers to send me back the plat they may or may not have had rolled back.

This should be treated as a serious customer service matter. While this is just a personal story, I know I have very little incentive to log back in right now, and believe many others will feel similarly disenfranchised and demotivated.

Can't stress enough, this is 24+ hours of people's weekend they just lost. Time they could have spent with family, friends, catching up on real world, etc. Please make it right.
    rick, Drexll and Sebli like this.
  13. Mabbu-EQ Elder

I wonder how many mage Earth staffs were farmed off Forsaken rev trash mobs during the live version of hate being up just now.

It drops off males AND females on live version with 30 minute repop time.

Ban the people who exploited it.
  14. Numiko Augur

has anyone even tried to petition about lost characters and items?

This is right out of their support page:

Game Masters are available to assist with errors with the game and/or servers (such as crashes/rollbacks, zone down, etc)

15. Cajun Caret New Member

5 levels, 1/2 a set of darkforge, 3000 plat, 1 krono.

PPPPPOOOOOOFFFFF
    Drexll likes this.
  16. chris_the_mage Augur

lost posky necro staff
    lost slime blood of cazic thule
    lost all weapons dropped from last efreeti cycle 2 nights ago

do you see me flipping out? no, it was an error and they will correct it. I simply informed them of the current mistakes still live on the lockjaw server.

take a breath, submit a petition.

-Yawgmoth
  17. Toom New Member

This is the most disgusting act of "Customer Service' I have ever seen. You have thousands of people here asking about our hours and hour's of wasted time and effort into your game and a Developer's only response is about the incorrect zone files being loaded?
    Disgusting, you are spitting in the face of many paying clients.
    We as a group have put up with complete incompetence from the start with these servers but this? This is too much.

AT least ADDRESS the 24+ Hours people lost playing your game!!
    Stop skirting the issue and Man up! Tell us what the heck happened and why you don’t care we wasted our time.

Pathetic DBG, Absolutely Pathetic.
  18. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

So they rolled back a substantial way, then failed to lock the server when it was brought back up until such time as they had checked which versions of the zones were up and running, then did nothing but revert zones to their proper version...
  19. Sebli Journeyman

By the looks of things it was Toons that were logged on or switched to with in the 4 hr or so of server going down ....
    Simone likes this.
  20. Cajun Caret New Member

What up toom this is Sini, i've already started a ticket to see what they gonna do about the darkforge i purchased from ya. Since it is back in your bag i'm going to assume nothing.

Were you logged on today as well? People are starting to speculate anyone that was logged on during the exploit time are the ones that got the rollback hammer the hardest.