Who kicked the plug for Xegony server?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ghubuk, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Ghubuk Augur

Xegony down :eek:
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Why does it always do that when I am in the middle of a fight :) heh heh.
    Ghubuk likes this.
  3. Kegwell Lurker since '99

Please restore my guild ...
    Fehu and Caixaa like this.
  4. Iila Augur

And again?
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Just locked servers this time...they might be fixing a guild deletion problem. Not my guild this time at least :)>
  6. roguerunner Augur

Guild poofed in smoke :(
    Caixaa likes this.
  7. Bandien Elder

Machin Shin needs to be restored on Xegony server. This is an absolute atrocity. Just because your server crashed we should not have to be punished to this extent. Fix this.
    Fehu and Caixaa like this.
  8. Kegwell Lurker since '99

12 year history.. gone, people died with our tag...
    Caixaa likes this.
  9. JChan Developer

If you lost your guild in this crash, please do not make a new guild it will make restoring your guild more difficult.

Make sure your guild leader / officers have a petition in and we'll restore them ASAP.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

maybe a bit intense there... happened to my guild before I don't think anyone is punishing you.
  11. Bandien Elder

Thank you for the response and your words of wisdom have been forwarded to the guild leader. I hope this can be fixed without any further heartache.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I told Stanza how to get this fixed when it happened. JChan will take care of everything but its not an atrocity nor is it punishment. Say hello to Stanza for me. :)

Btw as far as I know Stanza is handling this pretty calmly and has taken the necessary steps to have JChan get to work on the issue. And also as far as I know he doesn't MS is being punished in any way. Its a glitch and that is all it is.... a bad one but still a glitch.

I know they have a tool or process to fix it because Smedley intervened on behalf of my guild and had them create one for these issues. Told Stanza all about it when we all logged back in and I saw what had happened to MS.

Last edit :) I might also add that when my guild got deleted the first answer was remake the guild and reinvite everyone... nothing about it being fixed by SOE (at the time). So be happy there is a process/tool to fix it now.... and you are welcome :)
  13. Bandien Elder

Wow Corwyn, I was thanking JChan for the response. You don't know me and I don't know you, so how I feel about something just might be different than how you feel (I know amazing right). Im sorry something similar happened to you, and I hope your attempt to bash me makes you feel better. Again, thanks JChan for the quick response and am glad to hear it will be resolved.
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

It wasnt a bash you just came off overly intense in my view. Its not a good look for MS.
  15. Kegwell Lurker since '99

Thanks for the guild restore :))
  16. Zentara Augur

Yes, thank you very much for the quick response, Daybreak!
  17. Jaszmin New Member

Thank you so much, JChan and the rest of the coders and staff for getting Machin Shin restored. We very much do appreciate the efforts.