Holly replied on daily crashes

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rhiyannon, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Rhiyannon Augur

well like everyone else, i am frustrated with the daily crashes/rollbacks/timing of named deaths, so myself and some others tweeted holly... and wow we got a response!

note: i did edit out the other account name and only left mine.
    Soltara likes this.
  2. Rhodz Augur

In the absence of remedy results declare intent.
    I would think this all far too small potatoes and childish for anyone to actually do but you know we have all seen well placed people do worse for even less cause. So no ruling it out given recent indicators, hope not though.
  3. Canik Augur

Casuals don't deserve active servers. That diminishes the achievement of others
    Gythlen, Barton, Tharrg and 12 others like this.
  4. Zapsos Augur

Except you know... Raid targets no longer popping on server up
  5. Laeinye Lorekeeper

I'm guessing you havn't logged on after a server crash? Wait 10-20min and you'll see 2-3 Serverwide messages about bosses being killed.
  6. Rhiyannon Augur

i have a question for you in that... why after every crash is one of them going down then usually within 10 minutes?
    Barton, Elkay and Artemis-Entreri like this.
  7. Andrew Coste New Member

Pardon me if this is completely ignorant but...

Holly is a DBG employee correct?

And she's also in a top Ragefire raiding guild?

Or am i completely way off target here?
    Tharrg likes this.
  8. Nickatropolis Augur

9 / 11 was an inside job
    drew0987654 likes this.
  9. Nickatropolis Augur

Holly is the executive producer of everquest. She does not play the game. She is an executive for the company that develops and hosts it, why would she be in a ragefire guild?
  10. Rhiyannon Augur

no idea if that's true, i doubt very much she would do this to favour her guild if she was.

with twice daily crashes and mobs going down shortly after each time, it's becoming clear something is wrong, whether it's a programming issue or being done deliberately. i just want it to friggen stop crashing.
  11. Andrew Coste New Member

I don't know. Are people just kidding when they're saying it? If they are then cool, but I'm just asking.
  12. Nickatropolis Augur

No, people are just tin foil hat wearers that think holly drops the servers so her guild <twisted legacy> can get raid mobs. Those are absolutely insane thoughts.
  13. Steampunk Augur

[IMG]
    Another thread proudly sponsored by the Reynolds Aluminum Company.
  14. Slayan Journeyman

As long as the crashing is helping out the raid guilds they arnt going to do anything about it.
  15. Numiko Augur

I bet this guy knows why the servers crash daily ...

[IMG]
    Barton, Rhiyannon and Steampunk like this.
  16. Reece Lorekeeper

Yea, she doesn't log in that much though, only a few hours every other day.
  17. Detheb Augur

Btw, No target is dieing Multiple times a day. Vox has been killed 4 times since 1-July. Nagafen has been killed 4 times since 1-July. Yael has been Killed twice since 1-July, CT has died 4 times since 1-July, and Inny has been killed 3 times since 1-July.

Almost none of those have been directly after a server crash, although PoSky is hit by multiple guilds because when the zone goes down, it fully spawns. Those kill amounts are in line with the estimated windows that were brought forth with the new timer variance from DBG.

So, why would we intentionally lose loot just to get the same amount of spawns as we normally would?
  18. Esper Augur

It isn't helping out raid guilds. Losing 2-3 raid bosses worth of loot due to roll backs. Vox was the only raid mob that used to spawn on server up, she doesn't anymore. The people saying but xxxx dies 10-20 mins later are referring to Phinny who dies like 5 times a day now or Eye of Veeshan that is almost always up in sky. As far as Vox/Naggy/Inny/CT.... they all keep to their new faster varied spawn cycles as if nothing happened.
  19. Sinzz Augur

hmm not true I saw naggy go down and umm phinny and inny all within about 30 mins of last reup
    not sure who was killing them but they definatly seem to respawn on a server repop
  20. Detheb Augur

We're raiding these mobs, i can for sure tell you, they're not coming up on server spawn. In fact, last server crash, we didn't have a single raid target(Aside from Eye of Veeshan) for like a solid 9 hours?