LockJaw Guilds, who will be taking new members?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nkat, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Nkat New Member

Just asking here, about 10 Players, we are looking for a Guild to level with, able to help with epics, and flagging when the time comes. We have players since 1999, we are older players 30+ in age.We have our own vent but willing to join in on any guild event.We are not Hardcore, but we get the job done.
    Fallfyres and DarinaRagefire like this.
  2. Ugazod New Member

I will be coming over with you!
  3. DarinaRagefire New Member

Nkat, I sent you a pm.
  4. Tweelis Augur

Have you considered forming your own guild then recruiting? Both my wife and I will be looking to either join a guild or form our own when we get to 20th level or so.
  5. Nkat New Member

We have a Guild but we all got together and realized that will we need more if we are to do Epics and join in on some PU raids.
  6. MamaBear Elder

My guild isn't taking new applicants but I'm always taking new friends with mindsets like that. Just /tell anytime.
  7. Tubben Elder

8. Hendar2 Augur

Group with strangers. Treat everyone like a potential future guildmate. I expect that you will be invited soon enough. Maybe not immediately, however no guild shuts off applications forever.

(One reason guilds restrict applications is to keep numbers workable. When you get over 200 or so mains it becomes difficult to include everyone in raids)
  9. Reece Lorekeeper

Wait, is Rosengard moving to LJ too?
  10. Nkat New Member

I have been at one time the Co-leader of a massive guild. We were know as the Alliance of Steel, we played many games together. In that time most have moved on or are now playing x-box and 360 games.I think at our peak we worked well together, always grouped,had excellent people who did every craft. Now there are 10 of us who came back for classic 1999 eq. This is more like EQ Lite.So I want a Guild willing to group,raid when needed, epic help. I will also put in the time to help anyone with anything I can.
  11. Gwaine Journeyman

Nkat:

Ascending Darkness would be happy to have all of you join our ranks. We are a great mix of casual and hardcore raiders. We never require you to raid, but if you like to raid, its there for you. We like to group together and get stuff done.

http://www.ascendingdarkness.net/index.php

Hope to see all of you as recruits!

Look me up, I am Tuka there.