Double Xp question..

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Whulfgar, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Whulfgar Augur

Have we always had Double xp for July 4th in the past ?
  2. Derfael Journeyman

Pretty much since I started playing again in '10. Go to about page 6 or 7 of announcements section and you will see the announcement for last year. Ran from noon Friday to midnight Sunday. Looked like they gave us several days notice too.
  3. Ferry-Tunare Augur

If it were to happen, the announcement would be on twitter.
    Borek-VS likes this.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

If we dont get double exp my thought is they wanted to avoid pissing off the progression servers as I suspect they definitely would not get double exp. Give it to the regular servers and not them and I am sure another massive complaint thread would start up.

Not holding out for any bonus exp though since they announced something even better.. something so wonderful... wait for it.. wait... wait a bit more.. DOUBLE FACTION! AND THE CROWD GOES TO SLEEP! MASSIVE CHEERS OF SILENCE!

Seriously give the peeps double exp. I am maxed out on aas on my toons but many are not.
  5. Nas625 Lorekeeper

do people actually still work faction lol
  6. Kunon Augur

In their defense, every time we have double experience there are threads complaining about that too. This late into an expansion anyone that is current should have maxed experience long ago.

Now what most people ask for is double rares, some for double faction, and others who have been asking about the next bag sale. Why faction? Probably for PoWar progression which is largely locked behind a lot of faction work. With nothing to do for months many people have returned to PoWar to finish it. Oh look, threads on the forums about people have problems with... PoWar progression quests! Why go to PoWar? It is where one of if not the best (Naggy Aug) shield aug drops and several other very useful items. I bet there are fewer people with that done than those at max level and AA.
  7. Lonestar Elder

Double experience brings people back to the game. People gone will load up and try again. Has happen to me and many of my friends. I know a lot of people are maxed exp, as I am and I play off and on a lot now days, but many people have alts and enjoy playing with advanced experience. I would think with having popular big bags in the Marketplace a weekend of double experience would be the line that would bring more people to log in and possibly purchase from the store.
    When double experience comes around the server traffic normally picks up and is noticed by the players.
  8. Lilura Augur

Faction hasn't mattered since Omens of War. What a boneheaded move.
  9. Nenake Elder

Plane of War
  10. Xinj Journeyman

PLEASE BRING BACK DOUBLE EXP.
  11. Dixa Augur

everquest 2 is doing a double xp weekend yet this game is not....??
  12. Borek-VS Augur

No, reddit. In a closed sub.
  13. Urgthock New Member

Yes, that seems... stupid. Considering how EASY it is to gain exp in EQ2 versus this game.
  14. Grimkane New Member

Give us something! Rare spawn weekend PLZ!
  15. Mesc No $$$ Until the Experience is put back on Mobs!!!

DayBreak..... Tradition! No 2X Exp for You!