Looking for Dev Clarification - Triggered spawns

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rekais910 Augur

Would you mind clarifying how exactly that works? Is there a trigger to spawn Zahal? Do you kill one and the other one spawns? And I guess based on your post that means people don't bother to trigger it themselves they just sit on Regis and wait for someone else to spawn him?
  2. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Same - I mentioned this in one of the other threads too. I already know how DBG is policing these.
  3. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Zahal spawns once every 4 hours. Killing Zahal spawns Regis at -1500, xxxx (forget), which is the extreme north wall of the zone near three trees. Zahal spawns in the south half of the zone and roams.
  4. Hateseeker Augur

Document the responses. Later on, when there are more valuable triggers, if they enforce those but not less valuable ones, obviously people will want to raise the issue of selective enforcement.
  5. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Sadly, casuals are not entitled to assistance from DBG. We won't have a right to be raiding those more valuable triggers.
  6. ngs1 Augur

Were there casuals expecting to down heavily sought after triggers while they were current content? Has EQ ever worked that way?
  7. rekais910 Augur

Casuals can do the eigth ring event. There are plenty of highly sought after triggers that are groupable. Grazicor in velious.
  8. Xenyn Lorekeeper

Yep, started this thread a few days ago, got to 10 plus pages in a few hours, some heated debate some good. Roshen locked it and said suspensions were coming.

Hey Roshen, before you lock this one as a way of avoiding a HUGE issue, why not... oh I don't know, at least address our concerns?
  9. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Indeed. And what do you think we will see there? It would be us filing the petitions against other people stealing the mobs. The petitions help them not us. And I'll be damned if I care if someone snipes a triggered mob from them.
  10. rekais910 Augur

I feel like I remember that one and he said suspensions were coming because I reported the same guy multiple times for disrupting the thread with trolling and rude posts. I would have preferred he didn't lock the thread but that mention of suspensions was because there were inappropriate posts.
  11. Roshen Brand Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.