RadarX - There aren't any planned changes to current policy.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Canik, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Canik Augur

In the locked thread about the No Box server, Site Admin Radar X said "There aren't any planned changes to current policy."

So there are no plans to help the paladin trying to "DPS race" the wizards and mages? There are no plans to help the groups getting camps stolen? There are no plans to make the game playable for civilized people?

I think that's it for me. It's only 1 account, but I can't support a developer that cares so little for the consumers of their product. 24 days left on sub. Hoping for better info before it's over.
    Friday, Rhiyannon and Ltldogg like this.
  2. Finchy Augur

can i has yer stuff?
  3. Zahariel Journeyman

Radarx is closing down all the fun threads and deleting the even more fun ones. How am I supposed to stay entertained at work today? Dude needs a chill pill.
    Friday and Widukind like this.
  4. rekais910 Augur

Yea don't say stuff like that. You may find your forum account getting suspended. At this point, Radarx is doing what he feels is right and there is no real way we can tell him he's not. Just go ahead and let it go. Also hit up reddit.
    Zahariel likes this.
  5. Hateseeker Augur

Isn't Holly Longdale's musing about a no boxing server a "change in policy"? I mean sure, it's not a "rule" type of policy, it's a "server ruleset".
  6. rekais910 Augur

Apparently that was back pedaled to being a policy on a new server?
  7. Hateseeker Augur

That's why I said "server ruleset" aka the rules on a new server. Rule on a specific server(s) is still policy change. Of course, there's the technicality argument, that there won't actually be a RULE change on such a server, that they would only be amending the game software to block multiple logins from a single PC. But they wouldn't try to use that argument...would they? And if they do, it means they likely won't do anything about the people on such a server who clearly got around the block. Because hey, it wasn't a policy change, just a change in the software to block to one per PC.
  8. RadarX Augur

Sorry. As much as I hate killing fun...

This one will need to be closed as well. As always feel free to PM me with moderation concerns.
    Soltara likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.