Dear Holly and Crew

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MageLeth, Jul 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MageLeth New Member

I am not a casual player, I have raided on Vox with Pain and Glory guild over the last 4 expansions. I am planning to Raid on Ragefire or Lockjaw . The reason some of us wanted to wait 6 months is to try and run the bot armies away , the hackers away , the IS boxers away , the third party program hacks away . or at least let them become bored and go to another game. My friends and I knew that most early raid mobs would be " on lock down " by these guys . and were willing to wait till things calmed down . Your statement about "casual players offended me and people I play with. Hopefully you will consider your comments in the future and please try to make this game work for those who wants to play it the way it was intended. Thank you for your time . Lethlyn of Ragefire P.S. Instance raiding makes it fair to people who don't hack the game
    Friday, Rhiyannon and Wenjer like this.
  2. RadarX Augur

Folks we're seeing a lot of threads pop up that honestly could be part of the existing thread on this topic and help consolidate feedback. If you feel your comment is so important that it can't be placed there, please feel free to PM it to me directly. Extraneous threads going forward will need to be removed or merged based on how constructive they are.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.