Any Other Way to Get Ahold of Customer Service?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Zhuzhen, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Zhuzhen New Member

My chanter disappeared off my account two days ago. Petitioned, and haven't heard a peep. Does it usually take this long now after the cutbacks? Is there another way to get ahold of Daybreak?

Just curious if anyone has had any luck?
  2. Iila Augur

Ferry-Tunare likes this.
  3. Crystilla Augur

You on Bristlebane by chance?

Just look for Tierwen and Pwnz's posts - Daybreak won't help them; rule is they refuse to help now if you've ever (or currently) have given your log in info/password to anyone at any time.
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

Note to self---Even though I haven't ever done so---Never, ever tell anyone if you ever, even for a moment, shared a PW.
  5. ohmy Elder

This thread got directed to ' sharing passwords' .
    How did this thread get derailed?

switch the track back to put the train back on the rails.

Please continue.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Any theories as to how the character vanished?
  7. Zhuzhene New Member

None, don't share my login info, worked a 2 day stretch, logged on to play with my buddy, and my chanter was gone. Submitted a Petition on 6/21, as yet no response, sent two twitter messages as the above poster prompted, no response to that either. I'm at a loss as to why Daybreak Execs doesn't take Customer Service more seriously. Not a great business model when your existence is predicated on keeping a customer base happy and paying monthly.
  8. Pwnography Augur

Personally, I've turned to satanic rituals and now sacrifice squirrels to the Daybreak gods. They seem to enjoy pain and anguish - I expect I'll get a better response that way.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  9. Zhuzhen New Member

So they found my character, got her back with everything, no issues. Leveled her up 4 levels, and now she's rewound to the point they restored her 3 days ago.

So that's my update :)
  10. ohmy Elder

lol
  11. ohmy Elder

Weird!!
    GRATS though! :D

Any explanation on what happened in the first place?