Was it ever true,

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Motherlee, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Motherlee Augur

that frogloks ever got xp faster? If so, why couldn't you make it so that gold accounts got xp faster?
  2. Kollin Journeyman

I don't think it's that they can't do it so much that there is really no point in doing it. With LoTD, LoN potions, DBcash Potions, Hotzone tasks, Daily HA's and Heroic Characters there really is no need for increased exp.

I've seen people come back to EQ after having been gone since 2005ish get a Heroic character and be at 10k aa's and 105 in 3 weeks. Speeding this up even more doesn't help Daybreak or Everquest in any way shape or form. If anything it could potentially hurt the game causing people to run out of things to do quicker.
  3. Riou EQResource

Halflings are the only race to get faster regular exp
  4. Motherlee Augur

All the xp nerfs happen to the middle end. The high end people are immune to whatever they do to them.
  5. ohmy Elder

I heard the exp gains per race stopped a long time ago.
    The one that does more damage gets exp faster?
  6. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

They removed the detriments - left the bonuses. Halflings I think are the only race that gets a boost. Rogue and Warrior get it for class. It only applies to regular xp tho, not to AA xp.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and moogs like this.
  7. Motherlee Augur

I remember people who refused to buff frogs for the first year because they said they got xp faster!
  8. rob1727 Dwiz

I bet they were hopping mad! :eek:
    Smallpox likes this.
  9. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Still not worth being one!
  10. Goth Augur

[IMG]
    Leex likes this.
  11. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Halflings get a +5% xp bonus. Side note: it was intended for humans because they have no innate bonuses in at all, but someone changed the wrong table and when they finally noticed it they said ah well, games live already and changing it would result in people losing tons of levels or gaining tons of levels if we fix it so it's staying this way.

Rogues get a +8% xp bonus.
    Warriors get a +10% xp bonus.

Frogloks have never gotten any xp bonus or penalties.
    Winnowyl likes this.