Bazaar please

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Crittersnack, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Crittersnack New Member

The only thing missing on Ragefire is the bazaar until the progression hits.
    The only I wish was missing would be the undead in Kithcor.

Comment?
  2. Hateseeker Augur

I was just thinking earlier, we really need a bazaar mechanism in Commons. And if that's too much work, just put in a way to get to the actual Bazaar.
  3. Radloh Lorekeeper

We just need a translocator gnome in the tunnel to send people to the bazaar and a gnome in the bazaar to send people back to the tunnel. They may also need to remove some vendors from the bazaar with out of era items but I'm not sure about that.
  4. Kirria Journeyman

You will get your bazaar when Luclin is released and not a moment sooner. :)
    Kopuz, iatre, Nenake and 4 others like this.
  5. Finchy Augur

the hell is wrong with you people...you want all this crap so fast why are you even on a progression server that starts with classic? Go back to live servers.
    Nenake, Steampunk, Yyin and 2 others like this.
  6. Rhiyannon Augur

yes it's a pain, but we've made do without the bazaar on 4 other servers, we don't need that change yet.
    Yyin likes this.
  7. Wandidar Elder

I find the request for an early Bazaar... Bizarre.
    Steampunk likes this.
  8. Unique_Moop Augur

Man, I would pay an extra $2 for there to be an ingame bazaar. everyone spamming to the same 400 people in auction/general is soo ineffective.
    Tarrin likes this.
  9. Zobral New Member

On the second part of your comment I was wondering the same. Aren't the undead supposed to go away about 6 or 7am and come back up 7-8pm?
  10. Diemond Augur

You have a PM :)
  11. Hayzeus Augur

I love the fact that I'm back sitting in the tunnel peddling my wares. I cannot express enough how much this one single action is so highly nostalgic and enjoyable for me.

While I would also welcome the Bazaar if it were to suddenly appear... I'm not going to deny how much fun it is for me to be auctioning stuff in both the tunnel and gfay.
    Yinla and Yyin like this.
  12. Tarrin Augur

I don't have as much of an issue with no bazaar as I have an issue of the Commonlands tunnel being the set up spot.
  13. Flandersian Augur

You back right up with that statement. EC Tunnel was and will always be THE trader spot in EQ. You wierdos who used GFay or North Freeport on your servers need to realize you have inferior nostalgia!

(Disclaimer: This statement was not intended as an insult or attack on your way of life. This is mere ball-busting based on the long history of EQ bartering. No need to rise up and bloviate.)
    Tarrin, ThenaEQ and Rhiyannon like this.
  14. ThenaEQ Augur

EC tunnel > GFay. Tarrin, stop trying to make Faydark happen. Its not going to happen.
    Sinzz, Yyin, Tarrin and 1 other person like this.
  15. Canik Augur

Real men trade in Innothule Swamp
  16. BoneyBlackSheep New Member

I am not even sure they this is a problem. I told sellers if they wanted to sell said item to bring it to me. I had more than one seller bring items to CT. If people refused I would say fine, but if you change your mind and can't sell the item you know where I am sitting.
  17. Flandersian Augur

Screw it, let's do it at the bottom floor of Runnyeye. There's a bank there all can use! Level 1's are safe too since there will be 26 mages standing guard down there at all times.
    Yyin likes this.
  18. Tarrin Augur

I'd prefer the large open area around the Freeport bank. You know, somewhere large, open and convenient for bank usage for shared bank + alts.
  19. Tarrin Augur

I have no nostalgia at all! I don't look fondly at the Commonlands time! I hate nostalgia getting in the way of my efficiency! Exclamation marks make things more exciting!
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  20. Kirria Journeyman

Tag you're it, you have a pm now. ;)