Classic Progression Tracker (Ragefire Forums Wiki)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by PathToEternity, Jun 24, 2015.

1. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

[IMG]

(obligatory banner insert - thanks pwndandy!)

Hey guys, most of you have probably already visited the community forums (www.RagefireForums.com). If you hadn't noticed, across the top navbar is a link to the wiki. Work is slowly being done on the wiki and one of the pages is a progression tracker. As we all know, Daybreak is not tracking anything like we used to have with EQPlayers, so it's left to the community to do the tracking.

This is good and bad. It's bad in that it can be hard to get verified data, things are kind of on the honor system.

It's also good though in that we can track what we want and track more than EQPlayers used to track.

Here is a link to the page: http://www.ragefireforums.com/wiki/index.php?title=Guild_Progression

I know multiple guilds have been up in Sky but I have no idea what islands they've gotten to. RoI has gotten at least two Eye kills now, but I have no idea what they completion dates were on the individual islands.

I know some people may not think the islands are worth tracking, but like tracking them in classic because 1) they contain the only non-trivial encounters in Classic, 2) most guilds who want to do Sky in-era actually do get to do in-era Sky, and 3) it's content that you actually do progress through - no guild does a full clear on their first run.

If you have good solid information please post it here or on the Ragefire Forums. I prefer asking in a public forum like this rather than shooting around tells because it at least provides some spirit of validity.

If you want to help build out the wiki (the underlying purpose of the wiki is to create a written history of the server for posterity's sake - a first in EQ history to my knowledge) there are instructions on receiving edit access on the forums (not interested in vandalization, you must be verified in-game). I have done some work on the wiki this week like populating the sidebar and I feel like it is finally just barely presentable, so feel free to poke around. My next project on the wiki is going to be getting the guild directory page organized better and cleaned up; other contributors are helping build other areas. I really hope this is something we can all look back on in a few years and enjoy.

Thanks everyone.
    Frenzic likes this.
  2. Bazzarac Lorekeeper

Rosengard has killed PoSky up to and including overseer of air, had to stop due to people logging off for the night, unsure of first date of kill, but we did so at least on 21/05-15 when I was there myself.
  3. doodelydoo Journeyman

4. toxist Lorekeeper

Reign of Insanity has not killed the Noble Dojorn, Overseer of Air and the Hand of Veeshan
  5. Bazzarac Lorekeeper

whoups that should have been 21/6-15
  6. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I have updated and just put down RG as getting Thunder Spirit Princess through Overseer of Air all on June 21. It's been a challenge to get dates from guilds when it comes to the earlier, easier islands, so if anyone has some better data let me know.

I wouldn't mind some clarification that RG did indeed get Noble and Overseer (but not Hand?).
  7. Laeinye Lorekeeper

8. Bazzarac Lorekeeper

we have not killed hand, but have killed overseer, and today 28/6-15 we killed spiroc lord and had a go at wasp island, due to people logging off to go do RL stuff, and keying issues we failed to kill wasp island. will update as we get more targets dead in teh future.
  9. Bazzarac Lorekeeper

Master yael also died by rosengards hand on 26/6-15
  10. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

OK I added all the Sky islands for you. I put everything through Bees as 6/22? If you can give me earlier dates I will mark them.

When you say everything in Sky do you also mean Noble/Overseer/Hand cycle? I don't see screenshots of them but if you can confirm dates on them I will update.
  11. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I think I have your column correct now. Let me know if I have anything wrong.