Poll is open for Kunark in game

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Katmandu26, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Zapsos Augur

Where have you been? They have been /ooced for free due to rot over these last couple of days... sometimes someone will be ballsy enough to try and get a couple hundred for loot rights.
  2. Nolrog Augur

I agree. Level 10 does not seem unreasonable, for the reasons you cited.
  3. SBC0 Elder

I am either way for Kunark- but what I wish would happen is that people would deal with the option that the majority voted on and stop with the constant forum complaining to open up content earlier, thus forcing all these votes. Play the game how it is or find something else.
  4. TL_KRONOLORD Augur

Man sure gonna be rough for all those guys that have to pick between 8 different instances of lguk to get their guise of the deceiver 2+ months into the server.
  5. Pikallo Augur

As is stands now there are basically 2 sides to the fence - yes to Kunark early and no to Kunark early.

With the way the poll is structured, everyone voting for "no" only has 1 option. Everyone voting "yes" has 2 options and will almost guaranteed to be split. The first 2 options are like spoiler candidates in a political race.

I highly doubt Kunark will be released early. Not sure if they did this intentionally or are just that short-sighted. Oh well, at least its a vote!
  6. SBC0 Elder

I hope not- Lockjaw is pretty smooth right now- we don't need anymore tools
    MBear likes this.
  7. Jaxarale01 Augur

Exactly.
    I am confused by a couple people saying they will vote to accelerate LJ?

I mean to each his own but the servers kind of have separate identities now and we could give all the players the choice Db refused to give us by making one fast and the other slow?
    MBear and SBC0 like this.
  8. SBC0 Elder

Wait- you want Lockjaw to progress and Ragefire to stay in classic?
  9. Arrk Augur

he wants to upset the balance on both servers... RF want Kunark, LJ does not.
  10. SBC0 Elder

Ok- and upsetting the balance meaning unlock for Lockjaw or Ragefire..
  11. Trazzlo Elder

Because Ragefire has their vote.

I don't care either way, I am willing to reverse my votes. I ONLY vote immediate Kunark (Lockjaw) or No-Kunark (Ragefire). There was never any sort of vote for speed on either one, the closest we got was that terribly designed public vote before the servers went live.

But, not on the say of you and a few friends who decided for yourselves how you see the servers.

As I see it the worse scenario is both servers identical -- whether they get Kunark or wait. One of each is important so people have a way to match the server to their play style. Also, there are people like me who would play both. I like fast some days, slow others. Mostly I just like EQ.
  12. SBC0 Elder

Either I am slow today, or you are being cryptic lol
  13. Azzudien Augur

Yet another example of assuming something you have no idea if true or not. I play on LJ and I want Kunark.
    I will not presume to say what the rest of the people on server want, that is why there is a vote. Stop making assumptions you have no data to back up.
    Trazzlo likes this.
  14. Trazzlo Elder

Oh, take that silliness elsewhere. Who decided this for both servers? You and your crew? Who is disrupting what?

Ragefire had a vote. It was CLEARLY for long term before Kunark. There was no other vote, this is merely personal agenda's by yourselves to speak for everyone else.

We need a focus and direction. If there is a clear desire that Ragefire should get Kunark right away, then I will change the votes around.

What I won't do is cater to people like yourselves who demand to speak for everyone.
  15. Trazzlo Elder

What day did the server decide YOU represent everyone?
  16. Arrk Augur

It was not terribly designed public poll...

EVERYONE WHO VOTED ON THE ORIGINAL POLL WAS A POTENTIAL PLAYER ON THE SERVER.

Whether they came to play or not is irrelevant.
  17. SBC0 Elder

LOL- you can dial down the attitude. I do not say I speak for everyone, but it doesnt take an expert to see the state of both servers. Ragefire has what, 2 or 3 big guilds fighting for the raids? Hence, it would seem likely they want Kunark released asap. However, on Lockjaw, there is what.. one major guild downing raids? while it seems as if the majority are taking things slower...otherwise, there would be the same amount of guilds fighting for the content, minus the random mage bots killing Phinny.

So relax
  18. Trazzlo Elder

Now how is cryptic? You make wild accusations that i am trying be disruptive, and tell me to relax when I explain myself?

You don't speak for everyone. Get over yourself.
  19. Jaxarale01 Augur

Huh? How me and my friends see the server?
    Have you been hiding under a rock?

You have a massive guild of racers on RF now joined by several other racing guilds. This isn't how I see it... it is how it is.

LJ you have relative peace in the raiding scene and no one is racing or being toxic (open pug raids happen, raid rotation is in place and being honored etc)

Am I taking crazy pills again?

Lol so with no leadership and many not having a clue... both servers will get the same result... 10-1 odds! Betting 1kpp whose in?
    MBear and SBC0 like this.
  20. SBC0 Elder

Oh, you bolded AND underlined!!

Actually, if you read the posts before you went on a wild rampage of typing, you would see that I did not post that you were trying to disrupt the servers, someone else did. I was asking you what your opinion was since you stated you wanted to "nudge" Lockjaw.. I take "nudge" as wanting to pass the vote to open Kunark on that server while keeping Ragefire back. So my question still stands- "Why would you push Lockjaw to Kunark and keep Ragefire back when there are 2-3 guilds already fighting for content on RF, and only one guild dominating on LJ while the other people take things slower..."

Can you answer that?