You *DO* realize about botting...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by fazool, Jun 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frenzic Augur

I have 12 active accounts, magelo premium, zam premium for EQ alone.

Then I have a FFxiv account, a Swtor account.

I mean with spending like this, I must be a plat farmer eh? No possible way that some people can actually make good money :rolleyes:
    Gythlen and Trazzlo like this.
  2. code-zero Augur

Back in the day Stormhammer was the goto server for powerleveling services. They didn't even try to hide it
  3. Kahna Augur

60-90 dollars a month of a hobby? That is nothin, you should see how much keeping a horse on Hawaii costs me a month.
    Trazzlo likes this.
  4. Nolrog Augur

I will take False Generalizations for 1000 Alex.
    Trazzlo likes this.
  5. Banuvan Augur

Should see what it costs to keep my car and motorocycles in race ready condition for weekly races at the track. I spend more than 100 a week on oil alone.
  6. Dixa Augur

there is nothing wrong with multiboxing, and the chinese firms dont employ this method. botting however is always evil.

i currently maintain
    3 wow accounts
    2 daybreak accounts
    1 ffxiv account
    2 eso accounts
    5 daoc accounts (you want to talk about boxing!? it's pretty much required there)
    2 lotro accounts (one is lifetime though)
    1 aoc account
    1 tsw account
    1 defiance account
    2 swtor accounts

there are more but i frequently lose track of. those are all accounts i pay monthly for except the one lifetime lotro account. best $199 investment in a game I ever made honestly has paid for itself ten-fold in the last 8 years.

real gamers, especially real mmorpg gamers, play more than one game.
  7. Nolrog Augur

Some people spend that much money going out on a Friday or Saturday night (every Friday or Saturday night.) I don't go out, I choose to spend my time at home playing EQ.
    Trazzlo likes this.
  8. Dafootfistway Lorekeeper

I spend ~5,000 a year easily on plat and accounts in p99. 90 a month is nbd.
  9. Trazzlo Elder

We are the same. We don't go out much, perhaps once a month and even that is pretty minimal cost. We get a huge bang for our buck in EQ though, so it takes a huge part of our entertainment budget.
  10. frankie78227 Augur

Reading all the boxer hate threads leads me to feel that DB should just sell in-game items in the SC store. Boxers are not the problem, for the most part, but the RMTs have soured everyone towards them. It's the fools that trade kronos for items that keep these people in business. DB should just break down and admit there is a problem. They could easily remedy it. DB not the RMTs should determine a fair market value for items and just sell them. If the RMTs want to undercut DB, so be it, as DB still gets the krono cash. I hate the idea of pay to win but it is clear that it is already occurring.
  11. Xanadas Augur

Lying OP lies.....

[IMG]

PS. I dont have a single mage in my group.
  12. Banuvan Augur

More Curious as to why you still have paper statements lol
    Xanadas likes this.
  13. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

Frankie if they cracked down on the third party sales of kronos, it would go a long way. Its the people who sell them for $$$ on third party sites that control their value on these servers.. Kronos are rock bottom prices atm.. imo a krono should be valued at how much plat can be farmed in a month... and a krono should NEVER be traded directly for a piece of loot.

these are only my opinions tho, so they matter not..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.