Pariah of Ragefire is welcoming members.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Xclen, May 23, 2015.

1. Xclen Journeyman

Greetings one and all,

Pariah has been formed on Ragefire and we are excited to begin our new adventure on a brand new server! This is current players and returning veterans chance to see the content they may have missed or just want to experience again. We will be looking to form the guild over the next few months and have a strong force leading into the upcoming expansions.

We are not a Zerg guild, and we are not in a hurry to recruit, nor do we care to be the largest guild on the server. We are strong because we recruit people who mesh well with us and who are skilled players. We accept hardcore raiders, casual players, weekend warriors, and socialites. We make it work by having good recruitment policies. You will never see us spamming channels looking for members. This forum is our only outspoken means of recruitment, mostly we recruit by meeting players in game and grouping with them.

Our raid times will be 7pm – 11pm CST. Days will depend on spawns. We use a sign up method for raids, so that you can pick and choose which raids you will attend in advance.

Our one and only rule is, "Do not be a jerk". Which pretty much covers any situation that could arise. As long as everyone keeps calm heads and looks out for the guild, no situation cannot be overcome.

We are currently grouping, leveling, and gearing up; so come get to know us and maybe together we can all create that guild everyone loves to be in.

To find us in game type "/w all Pariah".

Check out our website at www.pariah-guild.com.

Hope to hear from you soon,
    Skitzle likes this.
  2. Alton New Member

What time do you folks plan on raiding and being on mostly ? Your guild sounds like a guild I would love to be a part of. I'm currently playing a mage lvl 12. My play times are 7est - 11est and any spare time I have juggling work and 2 kids. I have been away from the game for a while and just came back to play on this new server. I left EQ towards the end of OoW , was on the server Drinal and was part of a progression raiding guild. Look forward to chatting with you in game.

Alton
  3. Xclen Journeyman

Hey Alton,

Thanks for your inquiry, we will be raiding around the 6-12pm CST time frame. We completely understand work, and kiddos. Most of our members are adults with jobs and families and we know how hard it is to factor that stuff in sometimes. We will have sign ups for raids before hand, if you sign up you will be expected to be there, if you do not and are on you will be welcome to join us. One nice thing about EQ is there are not the "raid limits" like some other games, so people do not have to be excluded.

Message me in game if you have any more questions.
  4. Xclen Journeyman

We have gotten some very awesome, quality members in the last few days. We are very excited to see what the future holds, if you think Pariah might be the place for you, do not hesitate to message me or any other member in game and chat us up!
  5. Xclen Journeyman

Still on the look out for good people on Ragefire.
  6. Dujonian Journeyman

Sounds like you've got something good going here, I'll look you guys up ingame.
  7. Xclen Journeyman

Awesome, hit me up in game and we will talk.
  8. Skitzle New Member

Hey friends! Heratrix here, and if you ever have any questions regarding Pariah feel free to send me an in game message and I'll be more than happy to answer it with the best of my ability! Looking forward to seeing you in game! :)
  9. Grikoria New Member

Came back to EQ from EQ2 -- was an end game raider there for a year before burn out hit me ( I played a total of 8 yrs though ) -- only played EQ for a short while before EQ2 came out; I really want to see all the content I never saw with a lvl 16 cleric --- rolled a necro this time (I raided with a troubador in EQ2 -- but like casters better)
    Saw the progression server and fell in love again -- sounds like you guys are a great group of people --would love to talk to you sometime and join up
  10. Xclen Journeyman

Hey, thanks for contacting us, we would definitely love to hear from anyone who thinks that we have what they may be looking for. Feel free to contact me or any member in game for some information!
  11. Ruil New Member

Invited me after a good group. Full of cool people willing to help 10/10 would accept invite again.
  12. Siffo New Member

Do you use some form of voice chat?
  13. Xclen Journeyman

Hey Siffo,

Yeah we use raidcall for our voice comms. Voice is not required except for raiding and guild invites, but your welcome to be on as much as you want to socialize.
  14. MacArthurIV New Member

Hello Future Members :)

I was sold on this guild after reading Ecks' post as the beginning of this thread. Having a guild full of fun, solid people takes the EQ experience to a different level. So far everyone has been great! I love that this is a slow-growth guild that only invites quality players. The frustration of being surrounded by the type of people who lol use lol at the lol end of every lol sentance lol makes my testicles ache with sadness.

Our leader, Ecks, is a super enthusiastic EQ player with tons of experience. Having a guild / raid leader who knows what he's doing is **extremely** important! Trust in Ecks to create a fun environment for us to play in :)

I should also mention one of our officers - Heratrix. She... well... she's a she! Or at least she sounds like a she on chat. You know what this means, right guys? It means when you join Pariah, you get to listen to her soothing, sensual voice on coms and, well.. you can use your imagination from there. For myself I can say that playing Everquest one handed and naked has never been so much fun!!!

Excuse me while I now run away to avoid being neutered.....

Feel free to send me a tell if you have any questions about the Guild :)

- Kreist

P.S: lol
  15. Xclen Journeyman

LoL Kreist, you crack me up.
  16. Skitzle New Member

LOL Kreist.
  17. Xclen Journeyman

18. Steampunk Augur

I applaud your website. Very well done!