Holly's new tweet about raid zones

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Katmandu26, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Gregolo Augur

I waited almost 3 weeks for my Ragefire bag :{
  2. Jadefox Augur

Didn't realize that had happened. That would be a good point.
    I thought the GM's were only involved in the StationCash purchases like potions.

--Jade
  3. Detheb Augur

Yeah, it was pretty bad. They were basically pointless by the time people got them, lol. I guess the bank bags are still decent though.
  4. Xanadas Augur

Ugh.. 3 weeks into a 6 month run and you guys are already caving. Good grief....
    Gskiel and Fallfyres like this.
  5. MaestroM Augur

God. I just reread this. Let this be a lesson kids.

Don't post from your phone at the buttcrack of early as while you're standing in line for Cronuts and mildly hungover.
    Jadefox likes this.
  6. Gregolo Augur

If I tell people I'm ordering pizza. Then later ask people at the party if they really want Pizza, it's not caving. It's being a good host.

Stop being dramatic and dumb.
  7. Xanadas Augur

I sincerely hope this isn't setting a precedence for future expansion unlocks. I can understand early opening from classic->kunark for the purposes of fitting a giant population, but I would be very irate if DBG reneged on their "maximum nostalgia" timeline from kunark->velious and beyond.
  8. Ceffener Augur

Because having a different point of view than you is "crying". You'll be happy to know I have not shed a single tear over this.

Everquest raid bosses have ALWAYS been downed by a single player.
    Everquest servers have ALWAYS had 4k+ players.
    Everquest has ALWAYS allowed RMT with Krono.
    Everquest has ALWAYS released an expansions weeks apart.
    Everquest has ALWAYS had a cash shop with XP potions.
    Everquest has ALWAYS had a customizable UI.
    Everquest has ALWAYS had a LFG system.
    Everquest has ALWAYS had maps.
    Everquest has ALWAYS kept your loot on your body when you die.
    Everquest has ALWAYS been a dps race.

Nothing in this game has EVER changed when the market changed.

Nope, nothing.
    Vaclav likes this.
  9. Gregolo Augur

Bro, I want you to repeat after me. In real life.

No, I'm not even joking. Say these words to yourself. Not in your head. Actually speak them.

Ready?

"
    Since it's a vote
    I'll get to have my say
    And if I don't like the result
    It's because I'm the minority
    "

It's not caving, or renegging. It's like if Your Dad goes "Hey we're going to Disneyland in 6 months" and then a week or two later he goes "Hey, are you guys sure you want to go to Disneyland? We could always go to Disneyworld instead". Then the kids go "DAD HOLY WOW YOU'RE A JERK"

That's how you sound.
  10. Vanic Elder

You've just taken 6 points and completely dodged the comment. Last progression when including boxes I have no doubt the 4k barrier was hit, mobs were downed by a single person, krono is new, the original prog expansions were, and last prog had XP pots as well. No one has ever said nothing has changed, it's being said what you personally want is not included in this game, and clearly you want to play WoW, just with EQ classes. That's not anyones problem but yours since you can't make up your mind on what you want.

Crying has different understood definitions, if you don't know that by now then get off the internet in general. If you had you actually shed a tear it'd be time to see a psychiatrist.
  11. Ceffener Augur

So what your saying is, things can change.
    As long as you like the change.
    If someone suggest a change you don't like:
    "This is how it's always been go away".

The goal of DBG is not to keep doing everything the exact same way. That's the goal of Project99. The goal of DBG is to make money. Hence all the changes that have already happened and will keep happening.

When there is a change that happens you don't like though, can you please tell me what game you would like me to tell you to go play? That seems to be the standard practice so I need to be prepared.
  12. Xanadas Augur

The pros and cons of 6 months of classic were weighed up front before the launch. The community decided then that they wanted 6 months of classic. Do you tell the pizza delivery guy "oh sorry we changed our minds, we don't want pizza"?
    Fallfyres likes this.
  13. Detheb Augur

The COMMUNITY did not decide. The vote was not fully represenative of the population on the server. I dont understand why you're so worried about it, if the server wants it, then we'll still be in 6 months of classic. If the server doesnt want it, then you're in the minority so its not all doom and gloom like you say. This is whats best for the servers, period.
    Vaclav likes this.
  14. Xanadas Augur

Yes the community did decide. Anyone who cared enough (us) got on our accounts and voted. Sorry if you dislike that, but it's not cool to call a "do-over" just because we don't like the outcome.

IMO, chances are the people going ape**** over the chance at having Kunark unlocked are the people making tons of Krono off of loot and just going absolutely rabid at the thought of being able to make more $$$ off this game.
  15. Gregolo Augur

It's not caving, or renegging. It's like if Your Dad goes "Hey we're going to Disneyland in 6 months" and then a week or two later he goes "Hey, are you guys sure you want to go to Disneyland? We could always go to Disneyworld instead". Then the kids go "DAD HOLY WOW YOU'RE A JERK"

That's how you sound.
  16. Gregolo Augur

And if Classic was really the right decision you have nothing to worry about, we'll vote for it again.

Sit down.
  17. Xanadas Augur

Haha. Way to make up completely ridiculous analogies. /ignore.
  18. Jadefox Augur

Chief,
    Calm down, please.
    It was said from day one, that length of Classic might be revisited. That was never a hidden facet. There was no lying involved. This is that 'might' that's happening currently.

--Jade
  19. Gregolo Augur

Everyone makes fun of people that announce when they ignore people. You're welcome.

Secondly, it's not a bad analogy. The kids got asked if they want to go to Disneyland. Then Dad asks if they want to go to Disneyworld. If they still want to go to Disneyland, they'll still go to Disneyland. You're flipping out that Dad gave you a second choice just to make sure.

It literally makes, zero sense. You're mad over nothing

You clearly didn't read aloud what I told you to. Because if you did, you'd realize that it's a vote.

And if your views hold true, we'll vote for classic again. You shouldn't have anything to worry about.
  20. Detheb Augur

Kunark would actually hurt RMT. Right now, things like GEB/Djarn RIng, etc are still REALLY high price wise, and will be until Velious. There are more options with Kunark though, in which case, it actually hurts their profits.

Also, i dont RMT, hell, i dont even really play aside from raiding currently because.. classic.

And again, The initial vote was basically having Canada and Mexico be required to vote in our upcoming election. It didn't represent the TLP community at all. Especially considering i know there were people that voted all of the worst options specifically so their guilds did not lose people to this server. Having the current TLP community being the ones casting the vote is the ONLY way to make it legit. If Kunark passes, it passes, if it doesn't, it doesnt. Stop being so damn gloom and doom lol.