Congrats Rosengard Guild

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gregolo, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Gilamas New Member

Thanks. Will see you guys next time!

/Bonlgon
  2. Vaclav Augur

There's some irony to using that since he clearly was on screen while making his statement of doubt about being on screen. Much like you doubting the friends I have within your ranks.

I will say they're diminishing though - of the 7 I quoted the other day there was an additional I didn't mention because I didn't know their RL situation until yesterday [they told me about the CT sock-off (inc. the other guild starting to sock 3 hrs before the window even started) that was occurring in the midst of "Hey, been like two weeks since we've talked and FYI this is my RL situation"] only 6 are still in TL, one has opted to stop playing and the other moved over to Reign. (And I do suspect another I've not spoken to since Reign came about might be considering Reign, but we've not talked in a couple - but they were ex-RoI and the other that went to Reign was planning to nudge them so...)

Heck, if you cared to look back at the history on the forums here - all but two were clearly friends of mine on here. But you just want to be lazy and be dismissive without even putting in an ounce of effort.
  3. Bazzarac Lorekeeper

Nice to go new places and meet new people, hope to see you next time.

Kabuum
    Masta Slacka
  4. Gregolo Augur

Finding an enjoyable gif to summarize my feelings was pretty hard.
  5. Vaclav Augur

[IMG]

Jennifer Lawrence does great "I don't believe you" GIF material.
    Soltara likes this.
  6. Warlorf Augur

That's her face when asked how you performed last night
  7. Hexaholic Augur

Grats Rosen!!!! Keep it up!!!! Hopefully see y'all at the next one!
  8. nightork New Member

Was a fun race, I look forward to many more :)

-Lazanish
  9. Slythix New Member

Look, one guild took one raid target, one time! Everything is ok! EVERYTHING.
    Vaclav likes this.
  10. Gregolo Augur

It's a direct demonstration that people freaking out have no idea what they're talking about. It's the first target we've lost but it definitely wont be the last if Rosengard Guild stays on their game. They've made that clear.
  11. LittleBrumski Augur

*Deer run through the forest and the birds chirp*

Congrats guys!!! You super-deserved it. You're such hard...workers.
  12. beyrak Augur

Imagine that.
  13. Templeton Augur

Gratz to RG. A good guild with good people who have now proven that they are in the race.

Maybe this will inspire other guilds to do the same. We know plenty out there have the guns to get into it. I have a feeling that too many are defeated by the idea of TL before they even try.

Kudos to TL for the good attitude shown in this thread and the lack of tactics. This is how it is meant to be.
  14. asmodethenaughty Lorekeeper

Grats and all that but don't think you think this is all a bit too convenient considering the amounts of QQ on the forums right now.

Lets be honest, TL gifted this raid kill. They could easily contest and beat any guild to a spawn. Lets see what happens on next klls shall we.
  15. chanlinslacks New Member

@asmode I doubt it was gifted don't forget Rosen is EU GUILD so I doubt TL could have 60 raiders rdy togo at 5pm uk which is like 8am yankie time:)
  16. Diemond Augur

17. Alpha_Ragefire Lorekeeper

Gratz Rosenguard
  18. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

5pm BST is noon EDT, 9am PDT. so it is not exactly early for those on the east coast of the USA, and the time is not really a factor/