EST Morning Static Seeking Cleric + Chanter/Bard (mid-teens)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Renfail, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Renfail New Member

Hey everyone :) My morning static group on Ragefire is looking for a couple more brave souls who want to join us for weekday morning leveling.

We currently have a Paladin, Ranger, Wizard, and Druid, and are looking for a Cleric + Enchanter/Bard to join our static group.

We're mid-teens and leveling in Faydwer for now. 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. EST weekday mornings. Weekends most of us have children/wives/other things going on, but we work from home, so our weekday mornings are open.

No desire to rush. We'll be doing Unrest for a bit, then heading out to Cazik Thule/Mistmoore until our mid-30s, then we'll start questing and gearing up.

If you think you'd like to join us, hit me up (Renfail) or send a tell to Eldaran when you see us in the mornings!
  2. Renfail New Member

Still looking for a good cleric (or a shaman) to join us, along with a bard or chanter! 15-20. Daily fun :)
  3. Renfail New Member

20-25 range now

Still looking for some dedicated souls! We've had a few pickup chanters and clerics, but no one who plays daily in those time slots. Any takers!?
  4. Renfail New Member

Also: Ragefire server. Totally forgot that I didn't have that in the title :)