Please balance necros, solve the drama problem

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dreftan, Jun 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreftan Elder

As a mage , I just don't get how the other pet class gets so much more utility.

More mana efficient damage - self mana regeneration , self healing , fd, mezzes , roots and snares , both invis, and invis vs undead. Pets almost as good as mine.

In fact a lot of them even forego grouping because it's FASTER to level up alone , that's how OP they are.

Please fix this or quitting tonight.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  2. Warlorf Augur

Trolls will troll .. Lol
    Nickatropolis likes this.
  3. Dreftan Elder

Everything I brought up is true , it's a serious issue ruining my experience as a mage.
  4. Warlorf Augur

1st world problems. If you are a mage that's complaining about necros being OP, you are doing it wrong. I play both and they both have different play styles. Just quit now and save the forums another heartache thread.
    Nickatropolis and Drexll like this.
  5. Bumpkin Augur

I've seen a few 6 box necro crews
  6. Dreftan Elder

From what I understand the gap only widens in the next few expansions something must be done and it needs to happen soon.
  7. Crabcakes Journeyman

[quote=" Pets almost as good as mine..[/quote]

Fellow mage - laughing so hard.

Good troll though!
    Fenudir, Drexll and Warlorf like this.
  8. Warlorf Augur

What?!?! Omg I'm seriously calling bs on this thread. OP can't be serious.
  9. Dreftan Elder

Fellow mage - laughing so hard.

Good troll though![/quote]

Obviously never seen a 49 necro pet in action
  10. RainbowTest Augur

Whats actually amazing is that a mage has to molo to do the content a necro can solo at 105. Hes dead on right for the later game. Mages are just ways around needing a tank not ways around needing a group. You don't need to box more necros you can do just about anything if you know how to play a necro at any level range past 75 when you get swarm pet spells.
  11. Lemuelbaruch Elder

I think its funny because mages are just going to go down hill very fast in the expansions. They will be CoTH bots. Enjoy yourselves now :)
  12. Ducreux Augur

Necro pets do like 1 dps less than a mage pet from my parses, they are just squishier. Their nuke is also much quicker and has a ridiculous -magic check.
  13. Warlorf Augur

I play a mage at 105 on live and I can assure you its not "all downhill" lol the trolls are real.
    sifonin likes this.
  14. Drexll Augur

But... this is the TLP forum :D

Pretty sure the Zombie Apocalypse is gonna hit before that's an issue for us :D
  15. Jadefox Augur

Please fix Beastlords!
    They're not here, yo!
    :p

--Jade BST
    Malambus likes this.
  16. Elkay Augur

17. Dreftan Elder

serious issues demanding dev response, necro's are incredibly op right now. People are going to flock away when they realize how much a necro can do alone.
  18. Warlorf Augur

Lol haha they are meant to !!!!one!!!1 ..
  19. Gumlakx Augur

Go kill Naggy.
  20. Dreftan Elder

It's a serious problem that needs to be addressed. If we all band together and demand they are nerfed.. I mean balanced, daybreak will have to listen!
    Rhiyannon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.