Thank you, and good bye!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tamier, Jun 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agrippa Augur

The bot groups that we've seen and have become plentiful on most servers just scratch the surface of what these third party programs enable. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen priests instantly target anyone in the raid that have died, toss them a rez, then go back to healing without missing a beat. It's quite obvious, as it happens faster than any human could react. It's not uncommon for the same priests to almost double the healing parses of human players. It happens with other classes, too, but I guess that priests are fairly easy to bot with these programs.
    Wildwand, Fallfyres and Tamier like this.
  2. Machen New Member

That's not what he's talking about. That always has been, and continues to be, against the rules.
    Sendori likes this.
  3. Fairin Lorekeeper

because we should never question those in authority. or rules set many years ago. right?
    Wildwand and Tamier like this.
  4. Tamier Augur

If you had ever read them once in your life, you would see that the unmentionable program ya'll use for the unfair advantage, is a classic textbook definition of cheating. They just choose to allow it. So I may be insane for wanting them to follow their own rules, but you are ignorant for being unable to read.
    Wildwand likes this.
  5. Machen New Member

Questioning the rules and asking for people who have been following the rules to be banned from the game are two different things.
  6. Tamier Augur

That is done with the same 3rd party program i've been trying to get banned.
    Wildwand likes this.
  7. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

You posted (yet another) sad cry for attention because of disagreement of how others choose to play the game and that you don't like it. Is it really shocking that after all the tirades you're getting sarcasm instead of sympathy?

Never used one of these programs and I haven't even used my 2nd account yet on rage, but the fact that you immediately lump anyone who disagrees with you as "3rd party losers" says plenty.

Don't let the door hit you~
  8. Machen New Member

No it most certainly is not.
  9. Tamier Augur

And I havn't asked for a single person to be banned, you can keep saying lies like that, but it doesn't make it true. I've only spoken about the program should be banned. Not players themselves.
    Wildwand likes this.
  10. Tamier Augur

It most certainly can be. Obviously you have to have to knowledge to know how.
    Wildwand likes this.
  11. Freki Augur

if you go by the edge of the rule you are fine, if you go by the definitions then you are not. but they allow the edge to be used so I must accept how they do it. I do not hate you for it, and congratulate you on using it the way you do but in my own view it is what it is and everyone truly does know it and since dbg acceps it i must too, but i don't have to like it.
    Wildwand and Tamier like this.
  12. Freki Augur

everyone has their own View of how the rules are. and though the rules are stated in one way, DBG views them and that is what is what we all have to accept but we ALL View these things as we see them. you have your view and it is different from mine and others that is why people argue.
    Wildwand likes this.
  13. Tamier Augur

And just because they make a financial decision that appears clearly inconsistent with their rules, doesn't mean people have to like it, or quietly go away either. They should know why their paying customers are leaving.
    Freki, Rhiyannon and Wildwand like this.
  14. Machen New Member

The paying customers who were on P99 until last month? Because no one who has been here all along is at all surprised by their stance or the reasons for it.
  15. Tamier Augur

Ahh so everyone makes things up or makes assumptions. I've never played P99, or any other game of any kind, and would not ever either. Nice try though.
    Wildwand likes this.
  16. Tamier Augur

Because 3rd party boxers are the only one's who feel so entitled, that only they should play the way they want to? No-one else has before now, called for a server where they can play the way they want. No-one else "expects" to get to play the way they want, except the entitlement 3rd party group. Very hypocritical viewpoint.

No, its not shocking. 3rd party degenerates have proven that a majority of them have no style, no class, no respect, well nothing except entitlement, rudeness, and gang mentality. I expected this kind of debate to ensure that DBG knows each and every paying customer they loose and why they are loosing them. Thanks for assisting with that. :p

PS people who don't use 3rd party programs, don't vehemently forum search and flame everyone who posts against them. They just lie about using them to make the argument sound more valid. (Or pathetic, depending on which side of the argument you are on.)
    Wildwand likes this.
  17. Mrs_Brisby Elder

18. Hexaholic Augur

People like you ruined my experience as a boxer. Good thing I got 5 other friends in game to group with!
  19. Hexaholic Augur

Just because you are slow, doesn't mean all of us are. Please go back to Pong if you find this game hard.
    Sendori likes this.
  20. Vanrau Augur

People have been quiting EQ for ages for all kinds of reasons. Just because your quiting because 3rd party program users ruined your experienced doesn't mean a ton of people have quit for that reason. We lost a big majority of the people to other games that spawned off of EQ's success.

When the nostalgia wears off and a majority of the people quit in a year or two on these progression servers, who is left still playing and paying subs and buying expansions/campaigns? That's right the real veterans of EQ that have been here for years that have kept the lights on. These people play this game because they enjoy it regardless of all the hacks/cheats/botters out there. It's about the people and the enjoyment of the game itself and the time invested into building your character(s).

If the classic era is all you care about then go on, you have contributed very little to the community.
    Gythlen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.