Thank you, and good bye!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tamier, Jun 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tamier Augur

I want to thank EQ for many years of fun and enjoyment. I truely enjoyed this game, and all it had to offer. It was a great game back in the day. It was nostalgic at times to come back and play a "classic" tlp server, even though it wasn't maximum nostalgia as billed. But most of the game, and players only served to remind me how much EQ and it's player base has changed, for the worse. I want to also thank the 3rd party boxers for ruining the game I used to love, and to both Sony and DBG's for allowing that clear violation of the rules. Sure the majority of your players now are boxers. I get that. But you used to have a population of what 350-400k? If you add up each one who has quit over the years, i'm sure you'll find that you've lost much more than you've saved. So I bid you all the best of luck, and farewell. For the sake of the game, and what it used to be, I hope you succeed and continue the legacy of EQ. But I will never be returning to the game again. There is nothing left fun about complete server domination by one group, or 3rd party entitled jerks who dominate everyone. EQ as I knew it, is dead and gone.
    Wildwand likes this.
  2. Ducreux Augur

Can I have your stuff?
    Zert likes this.
  3. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Does this mean you'll stop posting on the evil boxer v innocent casual crusade? If so, best wishes!
    Zert likes this.
  4. Tamier Augur

Nah i'll still come back and argue now and again on forum about how 3rd party boxers have destroyed this game. Just for you.
    SuedeVeil and Wildwand like this.
  5. Darth Augur

Sorry to see you go. Good luck.
    Tamier likes this.
  6. Elkay Augur

Boxers don't ruin the game. Griefers do. Big difference, people need to stop thinking they're synonymous. But sorry the game isn't fun for you anymore and sorry to see you go.
    Nolrog likes this.
  7. Tamier Augur

You're statement is fairly true as I see it, but I didn't lump all boxers, I said 3rd party boxers, and the majority of jerks i've ran into, were ruining my game with their 3rd party program. I enjoy seeing true boxers, most of them tend to be much nicer people.
    Wildwand likes this.
  8. Yvix New Member

So did you leave originally because of boxers? Want to find out the reason you initially left.
  9. Tamier Augur

Yes.
    Wildwand likes this.
  10. Machen New Member

Isn't this like your 3rd goodbye post this week? Get on with it already.
    Frenzic, Imak and Sheex like this.
  11. Fairin Lorekeeper

i 2 box'd (alt tab) for years, please remember the difference between boxing and botting (botting is not using alt tab) and my box being the only shaman in raids most of the time.. it was a clear blessing, i should bring her back for ragefire... =D
  12. Zert Journeyman

goodbye sweet casual.
  13. Tamier Augur

I've mentioned twice, and I wish you would read instead of posting in ignorance. I specifically said 3rd party programs, IE [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software], which by your definition, is botting. I also specifically said I have nothing against legitimate boxers.
    Wildwand likes this.
  14. Tamier Augur

Mhmm and unless you've played all the years EQ was out, from start til now, you're still more casual than I was.
    Wildwand and Fallfyres like this.
  15. Nenake Elder

r u still here?
  16. Tamier Augur

Gotta love how all the 3rd party losers gang up on people like little kids and flame them... then lie about not being a boxer, or 3rd party user, even though they argue in favor of them on every post there was is them.
    Wildwand likes this.
  17. Machen New Member

The best part is knowing he'll be back next week to be tortured by boxers some more.
    Nenake likes this.
  18. Machen New Member

I only gang up on people that call for me to be banned for playing within the rules. That puts you into category as far as I am concerned.
    Nenake likes this.
  19. Tamier Augur

First off I don't call for you to be banned. I call for your cheat 3rd party to be banned. And it is not, nor has it ever been playing within the rules. The game owners have just chosen to look the other way for what they hope is more money. And you 3rd party boxers gang up on everyone who doesn't agree with you. Instancing, the boxers came out in force, flaming everyone in favor of them. A new server to get away from boxing, again flaming. A server with no boxing, while you have 15 of your own, again flaming. Ya, go smoke another one bro.
    Wildwand likes this.
  20. Machen New Member

The game owners are the ones that made the rules. If you think their interpretation of the rules isn't more valid than yours, you are insane.

Have a nice life.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.