a BIG bug.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Motherlee, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Motherlee Augur

Anniversary mission, Rumor Has It, instead of zoning into the instance, you zone into regular Ro! I never saw anything like this. Please extend Anniversary missions.
  2. Thunderkiks Augur

Yeah the 11th anniversary quest stealing my life back does the same thing. It send you to the regular zone of Freeport sewers instead of the instance zone.
  3. Mysl Augur

Same for the 13th Anniversary quest: Summoning the master. It sent us to the regular zone of Castle Mistmoore. I had reported it as a bug. It happened to us, Sunday May 31, 2015. For 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Pacific time. We finally gave up.
  4. Ferry-Tunare Augur

There are several anniversary tasks that are bugged right now. I've stopped doing them altogether. Hopefully next year there won't be any progression servers running.
  5. Unpleasant Journeyman

Are there any plans to fix this? I find it rather frustrating to have tasks I can't even do, and likely won't be extended in any way. Tried requesting w/ level 70 shrouds, w/ lvl 100, w/ lvl 105, no dice. Gives me an expedition as well as a mission for some reason.... Gilamin is nowhere to be found.