Kronos Question?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by oldkracow, May 30, 2015.

1. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Got a friend that emailed me today that has an account with a stupid amount of those on it, he doesn't play anymore. If I activate his account, buy all access meet his character I can just transfer those to my guys and pay for my monthly access?

Trying to understand the kronos system.
  2. code-zero Augur

I'm not sure what you're asking. Kronos can be transfered from his account to your account without you ever needing to purchase all access as that is what Kronos are for.

However logging on to his account and stripping the Kronos sounds like a VERY BAD IDEA even if he said at this time to do it. Better to let him log on the account himself and hand send the Kronos to you via parcel as I think that's possible. Don't go stripping valuable items like Kronos with a legitimate real world value from someone elses account
  3. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Thanks for the info. I'll have him log in and just transfer them when he gets a chance.
  4. Riou EQResource

you shouldn't need to re activate it
  5. Lowstats Lorekeeper

Just logg onto his account on any character and you can trade the Kronos. Doesn't need to be All Access.