Forgotten Account Info

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Traktur, May 28, 2015.

1. Traktur Elder

Came back to EQ after a WoW hiatus of 10 years or more.

How do I go about getting one of my accounts back if I don't have access to that email anymore?

Thank you!
  2. guado Augur

Without out being able to access the email, you are SOL, and that is not Shadow of Luclin. If I were you, I'd do my best to recover that email account. Once that is done, the process is easy.
  3. Traktur Elder

Thank you for the info guado. I do have the account username but can't recall the PW.
    guado likes this.
  4. guado Augur

If anything, petition on your current account and give them as much info as possible to verify your identity. You can decrease the down time (since live chat is not an option anymore) by submitting all the data with your first petition. I know they will need (at least)

- Your Real Name:
    - Station Username:
    - Name on Credit Card:
    - The last 4 digits of the Credit Card used on the account: *
    - Billing Address:
    - Current answer to security question:
    - Email Address:

*This, and, I will say point blank, they will be really effing stupid and stubborn about this. "Oh, only 1 credit card used on the account? Oh that was 10 years ago? Oh it expired? We still need the first and last 4 digits of it."

Be ready for a fight. Nothing is easy with CS at the moment, and this is a more difficult task to win.
  5. Kylatia449 New Member

Start Here: https://help.daybreakgames.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/37735/kw/forgot email/related/1

There are ways with security question, previous billing information, address etc that you can recover without email address. Just had to do this for my Wife's account. May take about 4-5 days for customer service to get to you, but it is possible. I would go through all the "help" as the initial petition feedback will say "please fill out the appropriate form" from their help pages, go ahead and do that first to possibly spur things on for you. Hope this helps! Good luck!
    guado likes this.