A solution for Ragefire and Lockjaw to Merge when the time comes.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Po8tick, May 27, 2015.

1. Ootax Augur

No they can not merge the servers(or at least it's not w/in their allowed resources to merge), they've even stated this, even if they are the same xpac. They can however offer transfer tokens. Fippy and vulak had been in the same xpac for a while before vulak completely died, and only until the SoF or something around there or late where they able to do transfer tokens.
  2. Vaclav Augur

No one wants a dead server (i.e. current Vulak) - but low congestion like you're actually meaning is absolutely a desire for many.
  3. Diemond Augur

Why would it worry me? Just because I post about it doesn't mean i'm doing it.
  4. Croak Augur

I am probably going to play on both... I am in Europe but also play during US hours... US hours on Ragefire if you are trying to maintain a camp can be horrible.

Euro time even in Lavastorm I didn't have 1 person decide to set up in the middle of my spawns, directly infront of my group (forcing me to pull through them) or train through repops.
    US time it was about every 2-3 spawn cycles... and spawns there are fast.

So I will maintain toons on both for now, as Lockjaw might be too low population during off-peak times long term.
  5. Gigs New Member

Like I said they should have learned from the last time when they made two servers. One ended up being a giant waist of time. They need to work on things like making the server hold everyone so everyone can enjoy the people for longer.
    With people moving off with the small pop that the game already has it is kind of scary.
    For the person who said there was 10,000 i am not sure how you have gotten your numbers but i would love to see more.
  6. Numiko Augur

I don't think you can really compare Ragefire/lockjaw to the previous TLP servers

For one there are at least 2.5 to 3 times as many people playing on this sever then *Ever* logged into Fippy and Vulak combined, and probably 5 to 6 times the amount that was ever on Combine/sleeper.
  7. Kylatia449 New Member

#individualtimeprogression for the win.

This is why folks left (and some serious game breaking bugs that weren't fixed).
  8. thechacko Elder

Why does my post talking about a lockjaw guild link to this thread lol
    It disappeared and became this!
  9. Dark_Intentions Augur

100% chance the bosses will die on Lockjaw before 6 months are up. When Ragefire hits the 6 month time, Lockjaw should also follow that vote results regardless of how long its been. So if the Lockjaw bosses died 1 month before the vote, Lockjaw still is a part of the Ragefire voting results.

This is how I suggest it should be.
  10. Dark_Intentions Augur

Where did they say they could not ever merge Lockjaw and Ragefire? I'd like to see that announcement.
  11. Fallfyres Augur

-------------------------
    Much logic here. But...names. *Shakes head and waits for illogic to reign supreme in this thread.
  12. Finwen Augur

I think you mean combine the vote results of both servers.
  13. Fallfyres Augur

--------------------

^^^ SEE???

*Gets out the good Black Label J.D. and takes a sip, smiling while saluting the fact that I got to live the good days, rather than just hearing about them while in the midst of solo-centric playstyles who have taken over under the guise of 'more choice for the players.'
  14. Marlista New Member

For me its not about being solo-centric . It's the fact that I didn't get the chance to experience EQ like the good-old-days!!! EQ to me really wasn't designed for doing it solo its about grouping, comradery & making friends & working as a team......Being a part of a Community. Each expansion brings something new into the game. There is SOOOO much content out there that for me to start on a normal server would be a laugh. I would have no idea what is out there and I'd probably miss out on a TON !!! So I simply would like to start at the beginning so I know what is out there , where to go, what to do, what to work on , where is the best stuff etc. That is the idea of a time progression server is for others to experience those good-ole-days!!!! It won't be entirely the same..... but close enough at least for me & some others. So please don't judge others .....your not in my shoes!!!