Character Transfers

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by BoneDoc99, May 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoneDoc99 New Member

Any info about how much longer before character transfers are fixed?
  2. BoneDoc99 New Member

wow15 hours later and not a single reply from staff on a simple question. Do they even read the support forums?
  3. Leex Pewpewer

I've had no issues transferring characters from one server to another.
  4. Geroblue Augur

If below 10th level, just roll up a character on another server. I have over 150 characters on 5 accounts.
  5. Aghinem Augur

Wasn't aware there were issues at all. Must be a isolated incident because most people I have talked with have said they had no problems.
  6. BoneDoc99 New Member

yes, i was approve for a character transfer a few days ago but the support guy said the tools for transferring the characters are broken and they are trying to fix them.
  7. Aghinem Augur

Sorry to hear about that; at least you know they are working on it. Where you transferring to?
  8. BoneDoc99 New Member

just moving one of my high level toons to a different account on the same server, my wife is using the account so i cant use him when i want, lol.
  9. Jetslam Augur

I'm having the same issue. Put ticket in on the 13th, received response on the 14th that it was down, its been more than a week now. We are trying to give them money and they cant fix the system yet they coded up an entire que system. I've asked for updates twice in my ticket both times he said he wasnt sure when it would be back up. Tweeted them twice about the issue, no response.

I'm doing the same thing, transferring a toon from one account to another.
  10. BoneDoc99 New Member

well im glad im not the only one then, not that that helps either of us.
  11. Jetslam Augur

Any update on this?
  12. Nolrog Augur

Seriously dude? You posted after work hours on a holiday weekend and expect an immediate response?
  13. BoneDoc99 New Member

nope not a single update on here or on updated petitions. and yes companies do provide support after hours and on weekends etc. they don't shut the damn company down, lol. it don't take much to send a quick reply to acknowledge they read it and are looking into it still or something.
  14. BoneDoc99 New Member

and to be fair, i just got an update that said they are still looking into the matter but don't have any ETA on a fix.
  15. Jetslam Augur

This is ridiculous. I haven't seen anywhere that this is being worked on. How can it take weeks to fix the transfer system? Stop ignoring the rest of the game while you guys work on ragefire.
    Hobitses likes this.
  16. Remdag New Member

Unfortunately the tool to do Account to Account transfer is not working.

I do not have an ETA on when it will fix.

Its frustrating on my end too.
  17. guado Augur

Remdag I know you get things done Sir. However, is there anything on the player side that we can do to expedite a fix? Who can we complain to? heh. Just trying to help.
  18. Brydon New Member

I have had a transfer request in since early May. So, it is going on a month. Just account to account, same server. I wanted to box two high level toons. I even made the second account all access in advance. I did not realize things would take this long. They have responded and said they are working on it. Still, it is odd that it is taking so long to fix. I wonder what "working on it" really means in this case. Surely there is not some one clocking in every business day and working eight hours until quitting time to fix this since early May.

So, I wait,... what else can I do?
  19. Zarakii Augur

same tomorrow will be exactly a month since i put in for mine and still nothing. had i known it would take this long i could have had a new tank 105 with max aa (trying to transfer my sk for tanking with my monk) think ill start leveling my current 92 sk back up today.
  20. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Since Daybreak took over there is limited support on weekends or after hours. They have really reduced the CS staff and all CS staff support ALL of the Daybreak games so they are stretched thin. Not making an excuse for them but CS response is much slower because of this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.