Progression guild?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by cknuckles, May 25, 2015.

1. cknuckles New Member

Hey all,

Wife and I are returning to the game, we originally came back for Ragefire, but it's a mess at the moment, most of the raid bosses were killed by the 2nd day, so there goes that.

But it did get us thinking about where we wanted to play, and since progression guilds can be anywhere, we figured we'd try it. We found one that is locked at 70, and that's where we are leaning right now, unless someone has a guild where the folks are starting lower?

Server doesn't matter, just looking for a good group of mature gamers, and we are in the EST zone.

Thanks again.
  2. frankie78227 Augur

3. Wildfires Elder

Isoboxer 5 person Magi + 1 cleric Macro'd armies running rampant ...everyone knew the bosses would die within the first weekend... no shocker if you combine rotating people playing an army( so you can play 24/7) plus chain group 25% exp potions because you have $ IRL & get ahead of the curve leveling is no big deal
  4. Wildfires Elder

Biggest issue atm is the 2/3/4 hour nightly Queue times ruining the server
  5. cknuckles New Member

How long will you be locked at 70? We would be starting pretty much from scratch unless you are on The Rathe server...
  6. Dradee Journeyman

You should check out The Faceless Order on Test server. We're doing a reboot of our progression for summer time, and have just opened Kunark. Test server is gold status for free and you can testcopy from any server exactly as you are. Check us out if you're interested.
  7. cknuckles New Member

On Test server? So it doesnt get wiped or anything? Reboot, meaning starting from lvl1 or basically just the original game+Kunark?
  8. Octavian Elder

Would we happen to be the guild you were talking about in OP? teehee...

Mal`Deth would love to have you both if you're looking to raid. Mon/Tue/Thu @ 9 PM EST for Omens/DoN progression. 30+ in raids, tunz o' fun!

What classes are you and the wifey playing?
  9. cknuckles New Member

Yep, was referring to Mal'Deth.

Wife is always a healer of some type, she has a 62 Druid on the Rathe. We quit playing in like 2002 or so. Anyway, Im not sure what I'd play, Id like to play an Enchanter, but last time I looked, you guys were good on those. Maybe a Necro, or Shaman?
  10. Wildfires Elder

There launching another overflow server Lockjaw is coming.. stuffs gonna die in 3 days again but low/no prime time queues
  11. Keldaria Elder

Well, what we really need is a few more knights however if you are looking at an Int caster, TBH I think we have room for any of them. Currently we have 2 solid enchanters that are almost always with us on raids. While that does cover us I wouldn't mind having an extra. However Shaman are also a nice class that we can never seem to have enough of... especially when we have soo many melee DPS to stick them with.

At this point I don't think you can really go wrong with your class choice except if you want a Melee DPS class because we're pretty stacked on those (except Beastlords).