30 Min in Que, PST folks not out of work yet

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ersatz, May 26, 2015.

1. Ersatz New Member

Going to be a long night of waiting for us PST peeps.
  2. Deftoned New Member

Luckily for me - I won't be home until 11. Hopefully a spot or two will free up by then. o_O
  3. Leifer Augur

Three accounts in que for 36 minutes and counting so far.
    Woncho likes this.
  4. Potsos76 Augur

Two accounts in queue. 46 minutes and counting at the moment.
  5. Dorfnit New Member

In queue now more then and hour, add the 3 hours yesterday + disconnect and never bothered with queue again. The 15 or so on the weekend..Just pitiful service. Quit advertising this stuff DBG, you're already pissing your current clients off, yet I see another ad on IGN yesterday.
  6. Potsos76 Augur

I'm in on 2 accounts. Took 57 minutes.
  7. Numiko Augur

I'm over a hour now. :(
  8. Warlorf Augur

over an hour now
  9. Adagia New Member

In queue for over an hour, played awhile, maybe 30 minutes, then crashed on zone - now back in queue. This is ridiculous.
  10. Adam of Ragefire Lorekeeper

11. Warlorf Augur

im heartbroken for the fellas posting .. 3 accts .. still waiting .. yup .. your kind is whats clogging this up in the first place
  12. Gravija New Member

I've been in queue for about twenty minutes now. I was in the game, but it crashed so..yea, back of the line again. I'm still super high from my meds from the dentist for this wisdom tooth extraction, so I don't mind too much. However, it would be nice if we had a tiny bit of leeway when the game crashes for getting back on without having to requeue, because, you know, we've already done the time. >.>