Leveling Distribution! Where are you in the poll?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Smilesmage, May 26, 2015.

1. Smilesmage Lorekeeper

2. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

I hit level 20 on Monday evening. I would have gotten many more levels, probably level 30, if so much time hadn't been spent in the queue. I ended up giving up and logging out of it. Honestly the period before the "fix" was much better for me. The longest time to get in before, was when it went live for the final time, and that was an hour. I would much rather pit my chances against a thousand other people clicking away at the same time, than to be at the mercy of some randomness that doesn't even seem to follow its designed parameters.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  3. Smilesmage Lorekeeper

I feel ya on that one. I've probably lost around 8 hrs or so worth of time I could have been leveling to the queue over the weekend.
  4. Warlorf Augur

Stuck at 18 because I'm a rogue and not some pet class
  5. Lejaun Augur

I'm moving pretty slow now myself at 18. I've headed out to the usual group stomping grounds, but it's tough to get in a decent group. A ton of the content is dominated by boxers who just aren't willing to add one more even if there is room.

I've gotten in my miles, that's for sure....from Unrest to South Karana. I'm still enjoying the heck out of the game when I can log in, though.
  6. jmsgalla Journeyman

I hit level 12 or 13 on Friday or Saturday with my Shaman, but didn't know where to group after so I started crafting. That was before the queue. I haven't been in long enough to actually do anything since.
  7. Solreal New Member

lvl 11, but I didn't get to play on Sunday cause i stopped trying after sitting in the queue for over an hour, and Monday i just said F it and didn't even try to log in.

I'll try again tonight, if i cant get logged in I'll be moving on.
  8. Roguewiz Lorekeeper

I have 3 toons (two accounts) 15, 15, and 16 respectively.
  9. Banuvan Augur

mid 20s right now. leveling pretty well i feel. Not using xp pots
  10. jagarr Augur

fascinating results so far! i was busy with family and such for about half of the long weekend. i probably got about 12-15 hours in. three boxing, all casters, all 13ish. taking me much longer than i expected honestly. i'm still trying to figure out the most efficient mob cons to level off of. lavalstorm seems like it'll be it. crocs was ok for a while but the amt of people in ro is just absurd.

i've traveled a lot and leveled some tailoring too. i have probably spent roughly the same amount of time in the queue/clicking join server as i have actually playing, which i can only laugh at so i don't cry.

fun times though!
    Fallfyres likes this.
  11. Crystilla Augur

Had horrible experiences with the queue, so prior to Monday I was barely level 3. But yesterday I got in and even with 5 crashes (due to advanced loot issues), I managed to get into a pickup group that was full and when I left, I was level 11. One wizard boxed a level 12 druid outside the group to help heal with difficult pulls and put some extra buffs on the group, but otherwise, we all were separate characters.
  12. Kasuka Lorekeeper

Made it from 12 to 17 last night in 2.5 hours. Spent just as much time in queue though, so I could have gone farther.
  13. nectarprime123 Augur

19 Druid now. Looking for a good place to group.
  14. Vileborg Journeyman

Lvl 4 Druid

I was able to put down the crack long enough to visit family over the holiday weekend.
  15. Random_Enchanter Augur

Currently dual boxing a 22 mage and 21 enchanter.

Everything is going failry well with a few exceptions.

As predicted, dungeons are camped to L and high water, with 50-70 people in najena during prime times. Dropping down to 10 when 'the widow mistress' was up.

Luckly me and my buddy (two 22 mages) were able to find the gobbies uncamped and took over the 5 spawn and the 3 spawn.

Things went smoothly until a lv 33 mage came in and started to KS our mobs (he can OHKO them)

Being a well practiced Enchanter it was time to deploy my vast knowledge of enchanting and defend our goblin mage spawns!

Combining Charm, Invis and 55% hp nukes with teamspeak = very effective as we were able to spread out the spawns far enough that he only got to kill steal when we (I) weren't paying attention, charm dropped prematurely, or charm was resisted.

Otherwise i would say that the both of use would be ~25 with Najena drops (pages and foci) for all three mages.
  16. halfpint77 Lorekeeper

Presently sitting at 33 /wtb sleep
  17. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Lost many hours this weekend due to crashing/queue but logged out last night at 40.
  18. Tamier Augur

Hit 12, moved out of instance areas and can't find a substantial amout of mobs to keep leveling.