Seriously, 2nd server, faster progression

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by beyrak, May 26, 2015.

1. beyrak Augur

Seriously, 2nd server, faster progression. This pre-Kunark for six months and melee being totally useless (on top of never being able to log in anyway) is too much for me.

PLEASE, second server.
  2. Myrnyyk Journeyman

Hate the second server idea (merging it back will never work right). But godamn, why didn't Ragefire drop with Kunark?
  3. Flandersian Augur

I'm gonna make my own progression server, with blackjack and hookers!
  4. beyrak Augur

Because P99'ers don't have a clue about real EQ. Pre-Kunark with people only wanting to play Mages. Such fun.

5. Myrnyyk Journeyman

P99 was classic only for a really long time.
  6. Flandersian Augur

This server has been a rousing success for us "I-told-you-so" folks who are sitting on the sidelines until the game becomes playable.

Keep on truckin' you golden princes, you.
  7. beyrak Augur

Are their Mages OP? No....
  8. ggny New Member

Seriously make a 2nd server that starts in Velious/Luclin so the classes are balanced and you dont have just 10 mages to kill everything. This is starting to suck you dont even need to level anything beside a Mage
    Fallfyres likes this.
  9. Glistarian Augur

A second server with faster progression (while leaving Ragefire exactly as it is) is the best solution for everyone.

Of course, given 16 years of decision making from this company, it's the last thing they'll do.
    beyrak likes this.
  10. Indigo Augur

I could not agree more.
  11. Draden Elder

While it's obviously you want this, the voting was pretty obvious that most didnt. If you do this the servers can never be merged and will have a similar fates as the other progressions servers people are fleeing from.
  12. beyrak Augur

Who are these "most"? People who didn't even plan on playing on it, and many of us that are didn't have the chance to vote. That is a flawed voting system.
  13. Steampunk Augur

Dumb idea.
  14. Hilo Journeyman

If you want something different then Ragefire wont there have to be a beta? Which means a wait?
  15. Nolrog Augur

Because it lost the vote.
  16. Willy Willers Lorekeeper

No voted then, no voting now.