Question for the 6 months of classic is bad folks

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Banuvan, May 25, 2015.

1. Banuvan Augur

How is this bad? The majority of the server is nowhere near completing the raid bosses. The bosses have died to one guild. That's it. One guild is going to dictate moving to kunark sooner?

This is ridiculous to try and cater to a single group of folks out of the thousands playing.

I'm curious as why you see staying in classic for 6 months a bad thing.
  2. Darallan Elder

It isn't only raids, its also group content, when you have the entire server sitting on top of spawns in lguk / solb / etc and can't get any exp you'll understand.
  3. sirgijoe Journeyman

wish I could get through this queue to find out,, been here almost 2 hours now.

personally I like classic servers, but if there was a POP locked server that's where I would be.
  4. Kahna Augur

Because it isn't about raids or people finishing content. It is about letting the hordes of people level in LOIO and The Overthere, and Nurga and Droga and Kurns and the list of places for the average player to enjoy that won't be crowded continues
  5. Batbener Augur

Because I WILL be done with classic in less than a month, and then another month of messing around.....by month three I will want to move on to 60, and I am filthy casual. 6 months is fine if I have to click on each vendor to see what he sells, and to have to try multiple turn ins on quests to figure out what is going on. But I don't. We have the knowledge.
  6. cknuckles New Member

So if we unlocked Kunark, we can compromise and let that be the only unlock for the next 12 months, no questions asked? Kunark opens, then nothing for at a minimum of 12 months?
    Tronk likes this.
  7. Willy Willers Lorekeeper

Thousand's won't.
  8. Steampunk Augur

Yes, there will be twice as much "room" and content, but only the same amount of people could log on to enjoy it, maybe less. FIRST, let them fix the server population capacity issues, in whatever way(s) they come up with. THEN, they can fix issues with the amount of content, if it still needs fixing.
  9. Ootax Augur

The amount of people waiting to log in has nothing to do with it. There just isn't enough room in classic, even if there wasn't a server que this would still be a problem. When there was Fippy & Vulak it was an issue, server que has nothing to do with limited content. In fact having a que is better because the crowds are already horrible it would be worse with no que and everyone one. Opening Kunark early fixes this as it brings a lot more zones at all levels to xp.
  10. Batbener Augur

So? They don't care about my game experience, why should I care about theirs? They can still do whatever they are trying to do, but I can't do what I want to do. That's the problem. Those losers are trying to make a game where they are leet by being casual. Why? Serious. Why? Be leet, be casual, it's all good. Don't force everyone else to conform. The people that want 6 month or more till kunark want to farm FBSSes in 5 months and sell them to an even more casual player. That isn't going to happen.
  11. cknuckles New Member

But again, lots of people can't log in at all right now, how does opening Kunark fix that at all? It doesn't, at all....
  12. cknuckles New Member

So the "losers" shouldn't make you conform, but you are ok making everyone else conform to what you want? You voted right? There are winners in votes and there are "losers"...in this case...which one are you?
  13. Glistarian Augur

The revote crowd speaks.
  14. Banuvan Augur

While good points once somebody hits 50+ wouldn't they all be crowding into the higher level zones anyway? Whats the difference between crowding there and crowding now?

Leveling up would be a bit easier as there would be more places to level up. I won't contend that point at all. Once you get higher though it's the same problem we have now. Very few places for max level players and overcrowding once again.

I fail to see how it would change the high level game at all which rushing toward isn't really enjoying the game at all but I say to each their own in that regard. Other than the no rules aspect of the game nowadays and the extreme lack of respect from players for each other i'm enjoying the game quite a bit with friends.
    Senadin likes this.