Two hours in que so far..

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xclen, May 25, 2015.

1. Xclen Journeyman

So I was in a group healing away.. boom dc'ed out of no where. I log back in and and now I have been sitting in queue for 2 hours straight. I mean 10-15 minutes.. ok.. 2 hours? This is pretty ridiculous.
  2. Sadsong Elder

About the same time in the queue for me too. Just watch TV or something! lol
    JemAsEQ666 likes this.
  3. Xclen Journeyman

Well I would much rather be able to play the game I am paying for.. just saying.
  4. Smilesmage Lorekeeper

I've been in queue since 1pm PST. It's now 2:35pm PST and I still have not gotten into the server. GGs!
  5. Sadsong Elder

me too but make the best of your waiting =p
  6. beyrak Augur

I am hoping for a new server tomorrow. Someone said they heard a rumor, but it may just be that.

If so, I hope the rule set is a faster progression as 6 months to Kunark is ridiculous.
  7. Zhuzhen New Member

Time for the daybreak apologists to stow it. Work starts back up this week, Can we start the queue from there? Should we plan family time around an hour wait to play? Most of us nostalgic folks are on a timetable that isn't suited well to this failed single server. Either expand the pop or open a new server so some of us can play thanks!
  8. Xclen Journeyman

Well the biggest problem I have with it, is the fact that I was in, and my group probably wiped because of the dc. Then probably waited another 10-15 minutes to see if I was coming back. Meanwhile, im stuck at server select where it tells me my char is logged in, but I have to wait to get back on her. lol I mean thats just silly. It would be nice if DC's could get back in, especially when most of the crashes are because of their advloot system being buggy.
  9. Xclen Journeyman

And now their universal chat system crashed... so i cannot even talk to my people on another account while i wait. **frustration**
  10. Sadsong Elder

I know waiting isn't fun but I hope they don't create a new server. I like seeing so many people playing in the same zones together.
  11. Drelik Lorekeeper

12. JemAsEQ666 Lorekeeper

Yeah I am just playing another game while it pops.
    Sadsong likes this.
  13. Sadsong Elder

Logging in now :):D:p
  14. Nizumzen Journeyman

Show off :p.
  15. jmsgalla Journeyman

The wait time is ridiculous. I have two hours of game time at most some days and half of that is spent waiting to get logged in to the server. They need to create another server and just force name checks on the current server. Merge the two when the population decreases.

To be honest, they may just be happy they had the burst of income come in from the first month's sub and expect to just ride it out why people fall away.
    Caxx likes this.
  16. Nizumzen Journeyman

Now that is cynicism :). Sad thing is you are probably right.
  17. Caxx Journeyman

i would be happy with a little number saying how many people are ahead of me.