Pretty sure TL DDOSed me

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Alfred, May 24, 2015.

1. Mrs_Brisby Elder

The XP must flow.
  2. Roadrunner11 Journeyman

This is amazing LOL! I can't even... hahahaha
  3. Liquid Augur

I fear for the future of our youth...
  4. Sniggz Elder

Lmao... This guy needs to be shamed into never playing here again. You should be flat out embarrassed.
  5. Belldandy Journeyman

Come back with wireshark or tcpdump logs and we'll believe you.
  6. Stewgottz Augur

So in summary today:

TL ruined the server because they 3 grouped Naggy with mage pets.
    TL has a pocket GM to ban people.
    TL can disconnect people from the server.

Got it, thanks.

As an aside, I haven't played at all today because of a family commitment and being as I live on the east coast I don't have any reasonable expectation to get in tonight. It was nice outside though, 80 and clear.
  7. Alfred New Member

If I DDOSed someone so I could sleep safely without someone beating me to level 50 in a video game I'd be pretty damn embarrassed
  8. Mrs_Brisby Elder

"Any sufficiently advanced troll is indistinguishable from a genuine kook." ~ Poe's Law
  9. Vadaael Journeyman

I have the solution. Dump your crappy DSL or Space internet. Pick up a subscription with your cable provider. Get the 1gig service. Profit.
  10. Dice Lorekeeper

Sounds about right.

It seems your mage is getting close to a high enough level that they feel threatened and have begun to take action to slow you down, with some GM help.

Would imagine in another week or so when more mages get into the high 30's, low 40's that we'll see more complaints about these type of attacks.

my advice is to go /anon, although that is probably too late for you now.

good luck my friend.
  11. Chiram New Member

Pocket GM's :( Haven't seen one of those since funcom!
  12. Ziggy Augur

This is a pretty funny thread given that your 6 box [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] group (Alfred's) was repeatedly Ks'ing an and training groups in Unrest and then bragging about it.

Mabbe all those windows you had open contributed to your probable lag ...
  13. Steampunk Augur

This thread may be responsible for my hospitalization. I laughed so hard, I think I hurt something....
  14. Alfred New Member

I don't use [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software]. We have 4 mages 1 dru 1 clr. You are thinking of someone else

And I was only running 2 when internet froze
  15. Exitx Journeyman

THE CONSPIRACY IS REAL!!!

Oh god, where is my popcorn. I am going to watch this thread all night.
  16. Aghinem Augur

What is really both funny and sad is the OP actually believes this.
  17. Krysanth Elder

Is this thread for real? Good times Ragefire, good times.
  18. Alfred New Member

If you casuals were anywhere close to them in level they would've DDOSed you too
  19. Sheaffer Augur

Is it weird that I feel a little dissapointed that I haven't been DDOSed? I must not be important enough...
  20. Kellaer Augur

I'm pretty sure TL just sent me blankets infected with Small Pox. My tribe got sick and we weren't able to get server firsts on Naggy and Vox.
    Silv likes this.