When does Lockjaw open?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xenolith, May 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paragons New Member

That flew all over your head didn't it. As he said X was advertised as X..so yeah one would assume they get what they are paying for... Don't defend just to defend.
  2. Leifer Augur

The possibility to play? Thats great. Thats like an airline booking 200 people on a flight for 100 and saying.. hey.. these 100 got here first.. you next 100 will just have to wait. and no guarantee even then if you have work and have to leave the que. Keep coming back though, maybe you will get lucky one of these times and get a seat.
  3. Batman_Ragefire New Member

If another server is launched, chances of it becoming a ghost town at this point in time is extremely likely. Seen it before. I wouldn't move.
  4. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

They didn't come back to play on a normal server. They came back to play on a progression server. They wouldn't even be here if it weren't for Ragefire.
    Tamier likes this.
  5. CocoaNut Elder

Here's an interesting observation: Look how many people are in here talking about wanting to play for the three-day weekend.

A new server isn't needed. People are here because it's the opening weekend, and a three-day one at that. After all that, a second server will do more harm than good.
    Kaenneth likes this.
  6. Zhuzhen New Member

Know what those guys on Vulak can do that we can't? Log into their server.....

For some reason that doesn't sound like more harm than good
    Benzarden likes this.
  7. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

How so?
  8. Tronk Augur

We will have to see how the population is on Tuesday, after the long weekend. If people continue playing like this then the queues will continue on. Hopefully some of the people were mostly just interested in trying it out for a few days over the long weekend and the server starts to live within its caps.
  9. Ltldogg Augur

10. Ltldogg Augur

Let's hope not. I hope the server is extremely popular and successful and leads to many more new servers!
  11. Xenolith Apprentice

All the more reason Lockjaw needs to exist. Make it happen guys ~
    Ltldogg likes this.
  12. Ludicrus New Member

I don't think a sister server would fix the problem.
    You forget the PLAT farmers.
    Every new server is virgin territory for them to make money in.
    Something they could do to fix the plat farmers and raid guilds hogging epic mobs would be to remove multi questing and as they have done with other servers make it so the epic piece either drops from multiple mobs or there's some quests that can be done that don't require you to kill only one available specific mob. Keep the epic drops as NO DROP. Try to make all the raids instanced ones that way the extreme player guilds cant hog raid events as they did in the past.
    I haven't had a chance to pour over all the stuff they did on this server but I think they may have done some of this already, if not, they need to.
  13. Kellaer Augur

Nope
  14. Freki Augur

they may have decided to return to the game because there is a new advertised ride. just like amuesment parks/theme parks. a new ride is there draws people that haven't been there in a while.

Take Busch Gardens Williamsburg. they have the following "rides" lochness monster, verbolten, curse of dark castle, aplengiest, and the griffon. now they have a new ride. do you think they are pushing the older rides? no, they know the rides will run and be ridden by people because they are there. but they tell you to come to the old country and ride the newest roller coaster. yet if I were to go there and say i want my money back becase that coaster has huge queue lines for it. they will say "you have access the all we offer for your admission price, what you do with your time is your business not ours please enjoy your day." this is EXACTLY the same. they advertise the newest, but they never say all you can do is this. you have options. use them or not, it is your choice and DBG's choice to decide to be nice and refund or not.
  15. Ltldogg Augur

^^^This
  16. Steampunk Augur

But I don't want to play on a server named Lockjaw.
  17. Xenolith Apprentice

The server could be named Clowncar Shartshow for all I care. We need a second TLP to go with Ragefire. 65+ people in any zone 20 and up. All camps full. We still have people who wait 2+ hours to log on from the server at max capacity. We have people getting kicked for going AFK for three minutes. Open a second server. If you don't like its name, stay on Ragefire, no one is forcing you to move.

A Second server benefits everyone and both servers will have healthy populations for the entire time the majority of people enjoy playing progression servers. Yes, Vulak is dead right now. Progression is over on Vulak and Fippy; Everyone knows that. Ragefire and Lockjaw (or whatever its named) will be just fine to play on well into Omens of War. No one likes the login queues. No one likes having nothing to kill. Everyone wants to play and enjoy the new TLP. Open a second server.
    Tamier likes this.
  18. Xiphos New Member

You would think at 10pm PST you wouldn't have to wait very long. Been waiting 45 minutes so far. Great system you got here. At this rate I will need 6 months to get to level 10.
  19. Cactuszach Elder

Ive been upset about not being able to log on, then I realized I could just go play p99 instead
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.