Is this the same company that's working on Everquest Next?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gehlfein, May 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gehlfein Elder

I'm just curious how they plan to launch a AAA game that's supposed to revolutionize the genre when they can't even launch a single server for a 15 year old game without catastrophically screwing up?
    Frenzic and cknuckles like this.
  2. Dabrixmgp Augur

TLDR: Im mad cause I cant log in. Did you also used to post this same type stuff back in 1999 when there were long wait lists for camps like Frenzy and Lord because you wanted to camp them but there were already people ahead of you?
    Warriorgod likes this.
  3. cknuckles New Member

It's a fair point though...
  4. Gehlfein Elder

The split second I read that, I successfully logged in - you're a good luck charm, Dabu.

And my OP still stands.
  5. JemAsEQ666 Lorekeeper

I thought the Internet has spoken that EQNext is vaporware? I mean the all knowing Internet has spoken after all. Forum trolls obviously know how to run a video game company better than a video game company. They just don't do it because it is beneath their vast intelligence.
  6. JemAsEQ666 Lorekeeper

Sucks they are taking the servers down 11 minutes =)
  7. Gehlfein Elder

I took what I could get.
  8. Roshen Brand Manager

Closing this off-topic, non-constructive post.

If you want to chat about the progression server or issues logging on, there are threads for you to do that.

If you want to chat about EverQuest Next, there are places for you to do that too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.