When will refunds be authorized for Ragefire Screw-up?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Obiwan-Kenobi, May 22, 2015.

1. Obiwan-Kenobi New Member

I feel if you guys don't get your act together you need to offer a full refund for anyone who purchased subs to play on this specific server. You can tell by subscription dates. If his doesn't get straightened up soon. I will be calling you! We stood by you while the server was super glitched, we tested for the better part of two days. We ran the heck out of your beta. And we are short changed like this? This is how you really feel about us? It doesn't feel sincere, your "efforts" to make this right...
  2. VorpalChicken Journeyman

lol get over yourself, game is working fine
  3. Obiwan-Kenobi New Member

you call hundreds of people waiting hours and hours to get into a server fine?
  4. Lord Binky Elder

I call it a standard issue mmo launch
  5. vardune Augur

6. Healiez Augur

There are other servers!

you are paying for ALL ACCESS, not ragefire access
  7. Brulia Elder

You do know this game is 16 years old right? Not sure you could really call this a launch. Plus isn't this progression server 3.0? Where are the lessons learned and back up plans?
  8. Brulia Elder

That is not correct. Actually, I paid specifically to play on the Ragefire server.

All the others are F2P
  9. Lord Binky Elder

WoW is pretty old now too, but still gets queues. I don't see how that matters. Queues always happen on major launches.
  10. Obiwan-Kenobi New Member

@ Healiez _ I was specifically refering to the CUSTOMERS who re joined for this server. If I wanted other servers I would have resub a Long long time ago. I as did a lot of people. Came back for this server specifically. Yes it is "All Access" But I came for ragefire. And I know a lot of people did as well.
  11. crag79 Augur

No you paid for all access. you are using it just for Ragefire access. You signed nothing saying you would only use it for one server. You bought a service that included 8 games and 17 servers in the one game you chose to play.
  12. Healiez Augur

I bought a bag of skittles and was upset when there were colors besides red in the bag.

I demand my money back, I only wanted to pay for the red skittles.
  13. VorpalChicken Journeyman

I didn't wait hours to get online, I've been playing on Ragefire all day on and off with my friends not one person has had any issues.

As usual with forums, it's just a bunch of self entitled idiots whining nonestop.

Again get over yourselves, better yet quit trying to play EQ and the community will be better for it.
  14. vardune Augur

How the was this even considered a good idea. wow!!!!
    [IMG]Holly Longdale@TheWindstalker · 4h4 hours ago
    We are still aiming at a code solution to kick long-time afks today. Devs have been on server looking into issues also.
  15. Brulia Elder

They offered you a 10% discount to spend more money at the store... that is our price for this mess. Too bad you can't log in to spend your money. :eek:
  16. vardune Augur

I paid for a sub JUST for ragefire and it isn't playable I want my money back. I don't want to play anything else they offer, not a single title but EQ progression server.
    Obiwan-Kenobi likes this.
  17. Obiwan-Kenobi New Member

Your right but its principle in my opinion. And as your entitled to your I am also mine. Does the customers always right no longer apply to this day and age?
  18. magikarp Elder

19. Obiwan-Kenobi New Member

if i bought a bag of red skittles, and they were different colors , yes =D
  20. Lord Binky Elder

Customers are actually the worst people on the planet