Second Relief Server: Mergefire

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Trosh, May 22, 2015.

1. Trosh Augur

So a second server would allow a huge load of players on it, right? Well if you launched one with the objective to merge it in exactly 30 days, having a shared name database, then that would work. Players could play on either server, and then after the 30 days you could merge them. The first wave would die down a bit and the population would stabilize.

The Shared Name Database would allow ppl to keep their names and make the merge easier
    30 days is plenty of time for populations to come down some

I mean, this weekend is going to be awful without some sort of way to log in enough players.
  2. Brulia Elder

already covered on lots of threads...
  3. Numiko Augur

I hear they are trying to add a few more hamsters to the wheel but are having technical difficulties .

[IMG]

(they are attempting to up the max amount of players allowed on the server)
    Claudea and Trosh like this.
  4. Trosh Augur

Yeah, and if that works then that would be swell, but it seems like there are many hundreds stuck in login screen for hours trying to get in.

EDIT: and it isn't even the weekend yet.. There was a queue at 10am EST waiting to get into the server.

Not a perfect solution, but it would work I think.
  5. TheVoid Journeyman

"Ragequit" is a better name. But yes Mage's are too powerful in todays knowledge of how to level fast in EQ. Solo game and put 5 in a group and this is what happens