Close to my breaking point

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Maltheus, May 22, 2015.

1. Maltheus Elder

Currently I've waited patiently for a response from Customer Service as to why my account was suspended. After a THREE DAY wait I received a form letter informing me that I was banned for hacking in the game H1Z1. I've never played H1Z1 and have no plans to play H1Z1. They are "confident" in their findings and have permanently banned my account. 13 years of subscription down the drains as I now wait further reply.

This, coupled with the currently inability to create a server that works and you can actually log in and play on is just nearly too much for me. There should be two servers. There should still be CS reps to respond to customer inquiries. This is a paid service.

Flame away.
  2. Seraphim Augur

Why are you complaining about H1Z1 on a EQ forum? Go post it over there. Thanks!
  3. Alandros Elder

The H1Z1 part sucks, unfortunately that is a reality of being in online games these days. My wife was banned 3 times in a row from WoW for no fault of her own. It was during the couple months we tried WoW, she hasn't been back since.

As far as
    Well it was broken for a day... so one day late. Beyond that it was just maxed out with population. It would've been nice if they launched two servers, but in fairness the population will probably go down in the next few days and it's better to not have it split amongst two different servers in the long run.
  4. Maltheus Elder

I'm complaining about H1Z1 here because I DON'T PLAY IT and somehow got banned for hacking in a game I don't even play.
    BlackVZ likes this.
  5. Amoeba Augur

Stop hacking games you don't play.
  6. Maltheus Elder

I just can't help it. I see a game I don't play and I have to cheat at it without ever having it installed. I headshot people through walls without even having the software!
  7. Amoeba Augur

He he, well, I hope they resolve your issue in a timely manner. I am sorry it happened. Given their inundation with the current situation on Ragefire, it might take them longer than normal, as everyone spams them with hatemail and.or inquiries about refunds.
  8. Jezzie Augur

I heard that Smedley might let you back in the game you don't play if you make a youtube video apologizing to the community that you're not part off!
  9. Akimo Elder

I understand completely. I am always near my [IMG]
  10. Akimo Elder

Maybe you should be playing .....

[IMG]
  11. Torbulus New Member

12. Akimo Elder

HAHAHAHAHA Epic +1 Internet.
  13. Maltheus Elder

Love the movie posters :). Really needed some levity. Thanks guys.