Reply here if you are trying to get in still

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Galen, May 21, 2015.

1. PPQ2 New Member

I haven't been able to get in, although I'm finding this whole thing pretty funny. :)
  2. Habeeb New Member

3. Fairin Lorekeeper

he he... if you cant get enough of watchin yourself try to log in....
  4. Tronk Augur

Both of us are still trying to get in.
  5. FXTi New Member

trying while I lift. Gives me something to do between sets.
  6. uk6999 Augur

I got logged in for an hour or so. Made several chars and reserved names. Finally decided to play a necro. There are 9 or so nek forest each with 60+ people in it. Even if you can get logged in you have search for anything level 1. Took an hour to get to level 2. You arent missing much at this point until the level spread is better.

I cant imagine what people are going to do after instancing goes away in the higher level zones. It will be complete madness.
  7. Relttek New Member

these kids sold us out.
  8. Narye Augur

giving up, going to bed.
  9. ShibbyStrife Lorekeeper

10. Arderd and Crowd Augur

I'm waiting for it to be ok till I sub / krono - but I am finding the nerd rage hillarious
  11. MimirAesir New Member

It's 8:40 PM Pacific time and I've been trying to log on for 90 minutes.

What's funny is that when the Rathe came up in '99 (March 16-17?) I couldn't play the first night or two.

Too crowded or server crashes or something. But I finally got in and the first four years of this game were very special.

I sure hope I can play a little over this long weekend.
  12. Rhiyannon Augur

still trying...
  13. Illuminati New Member

still trying
  14. Gargath New Member

I actually resubbed after 7 years away to play on this server because i missed the old experience and WoW have gone on a downward spiral. But this have been a serious disapointment so far. At least wow lets you log into an actual que where you see what number your in. This crap que system gives you 0 information. Besides when you lock servers like this, you "force" ppl to use keypush programs etc because the few people on the server, dont want to risk to loose the game access when they leave for the shop/work/school etc and half the server is gonna be AFK.

Im very close to just cancellling my account and wait for EQ Next(or something else), hoping it will be better.

This whole situation is unprofessionally handled.
  15. Skuuld New Member

Still trying and hoping my original name will still be available.
  16. Snaggs New Member

Still trying almost 3 hours later...
  17. Scelus New Member

Got in at the beginning played for a bit client crashed locked out. No hate figured it would happen. Going to bed try again 6am edt.