Stop trying to log in?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Asiema, May 21, 2015.

1. Asiema Elder

So if the massive influx is crashing the login server with its overload....everyone pick a random time based off your birthday, or some other random numbers so they arent all the same. Cant say favorite number or anything that would cause mass group thought...we'd all try the same tactic "Ill wait 15 minutes" because then we would all just re-overload in 15 minutes.

If its too much at once, wouldnt this fix the issue if we randomly tried log ins or how does it work once its been crashed?

Sorry, I do not do code or anything, its a foreign topic to me.
  2. Shaken Journeyman

I just got in this second!
  3. bobjones1208 Augur

Everybody stop trying to login. I will login and once I'm in I will post here ;)
  4. Widukind New Member

Don't listen to this person. Their just trying to take our names. You'll never get my names!
  5. Gravija New Member

Haha. I did stop trying for a few minutes and then got in on my very next attempt. Well..to the server selection screen at least. Now the server is full so I can't get past this. One step at a time I guess!
  6. IamVero Journeyman

Server is full. Login isn't an issue now :D
  7. bobjones1208 Augur

Yeah, I finally got logged in and now it's at max capacity :eek:
    Tornat likes this.
  8. randomtia New Member

9. Philphans Lorekeeper

what a surprise... gee this didn't happen the last time a TLP server was launched. Fippy reached capacity and well they had to make a second one. does anyone learn from past mistakes?
  10. Circadian72 Kabuki - Agnarr

Yea!! Stop trying to log in, I will let you all know when its good. Go relax. Just check back here every so often!
  11. Greymere Augur

no keep trying the servers much more stable once yer in you have time to zone etc now. Just have to be patient trying to get logged in that first time eventually you will get the lucky connect though.
  12. Greymere Augur

its not the servers at capacity its the login server timing out from too many people trying to use it at the same time eventually as players get in it will just get easier
  13. Asiema Elder

Lol wow. Everyone thought i had evil intentions. But yeah, i see we got through just to a full world so not alot of good waiting to log would of done.

Oh well, i havent played for prolly 14 years so...whats a few more days.

Be safe and good hunting to you all.
  14. OrcPawn101 New Member

I don't pay a subscription just to be lucky to log in.