Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by gluteous, May 21, 2015.

1. gluteous Elder

2. Akimo Elder

3. Kaysa New Member

Oh well it's down for me too :( ...
  4. Glistarian Augur

Dear Daybreak-

This is not performance you have to accept. There are competent people out there who can do much better than this.
  5. Graystone Journeyman

About to just give up. Get my hopes up for them to be crushed again. I only have so much patience.
  6. Kahlamite New Member

Can you chew bubblegum and stick it in the dam?
    HIRED!
  7. Sebbina Augur

Stampede, innocent halflings crushed by racing mobs, let the little ones go first.
  8. Hawklight Yandli Elder

No go

server down
  9. CocoaNut Elder

It's the launch of the biggest progression server to date.

Anyone who didn't see this coming is a fool.
  10. Vadolix New Member

I got in, made a character named Sephiroth as a goof and got DC'd while logging out to make my actual character.
  11. Blacktaco New Member

12. The Broken One New Member

Ive been patient, haven't said anything yesterday or today.

SO FING SUCK OF THIS CRAP MAN! These login issues are what plagues every mmo, but yours was riddled with game breaking launch bugs, and now you have login issues in addition.

I JUST WANT TO PLAY> I DONT GIVEA DAMN ABOUT NAMES!> LET ME PLAY THE GAME YOU ANNOUNCED I WOULD BE PLAYING YESTERDAY and Thus I paid for.

I
    Gravija, Tineran and Glistarian like this.
  13. Elkay Augur

Still prefer this to the trickle logins. Login server lotto is the most fair way and least of evils to get people in.. well short of having a FIFO login queue to "cleanly" allow people in. I don't think there's an MMO out there that has the infrastructure to handle a launch like this. It would simply be cost prohibitive.
  14. BluePhoenix New Member

no one on the internet can spell this word
    Kraxin and Elkay like this.
  15. The Broken One New Member

I spammed play since 6:50, started to log me in the first time it opened then booted me instantly, 27 more tries. can't get back in.

How can a login server not handle an expected load? This launch is way way worse than diablo 3.
  16. Draden Elder

Well with this log in issue, no one gets to play as they get booted before they even get into the game.
  17. Tinkster New Member

negligent infliction of emotional distress (NIED)
  18. Tineran New Member

Its over haha
    it
    Ive waited long enough
  19. Daveed-Ragefire Journeyman

There's plenty of people in the game playing right now
  20. DarkIntelligence New Member

There are probably dozens of MMORPGs with login servers that can handle the likely load hitting the server right now. Seriously, did they get all their DBAs from ITT Tech?