Daybreak, postpone the Ragefire release until you are ready

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by IHeartEurope, May 20, 2015.

1. IHeartEurope New Member

Seriously, wipe the server and shut it down. Then go back to the Beta, after 2 weeks testing wipe the Beta, remove /betabuff options, do another week of testing and then release it.

On a sidenote, on release day, have a crew working in shifts.

I haven't tried to play yet, but from what i read about the chaos, that seems to be the best solution.
  2. Jonalexander New Member

Yeah you like that idea? What about people like myself who purchased three accounts and took time off to relive a past-time? That's what three or four more weeks? And what I have to repay another 30 day sub for 3 accounts and "hope" it goes well? No, I didn't pay to watch them make mistakes a go home... Don't open the server if it doesn't work
  3. Rancor New Member

Seriously. So much trolling going on from player to player. Just fix the bug, dont wipe the server again please!
  4. Bignheavy Lorekeeper

Terrible idea.
  5. Zycor New Member

Brow nose them more.

It's easy you fix the problem. Set a time tomorrow and bring up the game. Not wait 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 4 weeks and SCREW people out of their money.

I PAID $15 FULL PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP FOR ALL ACCESS FOR THE RAGEFIRE SERVER. I DON'T THINK THAT'S FAIR TO ME AND EVERYONE ELSE.
  6. Lord Binky Elder

Fix the problem? Why didn't they think of that before?!
  7. Fornow Lorekeeper

they already said wiping in the morning, i just want to know a rough time frame to be around :)
  8. Lowstats Lorekeeper

This better be up tomorrow.

Or Ill..i'll..

cry :(

And be angry :mad:
  9. IHeartEurope New Member

You are an idiot.
  10. MBear Augur

And I doubt name-calling is going to fix that.
  11. IHeartEurope New Member

You are correct sir, but an adult behaving like a spoiled 6 year old, doesn't deserve anything contructive.
    MBear likes this.
  12. Zycor New Member

Grow up kid and get a job.
  13. IHeartEurope New Member

how old are you ? 12 ? you were the one ranting about $15, which is what i spend every day on lunch. so pretty much negligible.
  14. MBear Augur

The hungry children in Africa wouldn't call lunch negligible.
    For only a dollar a day you could save the children.
    http://www.savethechildren.org/site/c.8rKLIXMGIpI4E/b.7753321/
  15. Qenduven Elder

The funny thing is it's not even $15. These people are acting like they're not going to spend the next 29 days playing on Ragefire...

But I do remember the time when I was young and broke, and everything seemed like the end of the world. When I bought a game on Steam that was bugged or something, I would go nuts trying to get a refund. Now I have over 50 games in my library that I haven't even found the time to play yet, that I bought just because it looked fun or was on sale. Being employed is nice. :)
  16. IHeartEurope New Member

I'd say that this is the vast majority of people playing on a classic server. So one can expect them to behave at least remotely like an adult.

Anyways, back to work. Got an appointment at court.

Good luck on the server start.