For all of you people crying about early launch....

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tamier, May 20, 2015.

1. Tamier Augur

They did not set 3pm as a set in stone time. Holly's post even quantified it with "about" here:
    [IMG]
    Holly Longdale @TheWindstalker
    ·

New #Everquest Ragefire progression server launches this afternoon about 3pm PDT! #Questwiththebest.
    Common sense would have been to start trying to log in early, instead of crying like entitled people about it opening early. Just kinda rediculous.
  2. Selfless Lorekeeper

Sounds like someone is PMSing. You don't talk to customers this way! Oh well, Holly must know she's next on the chopping block after DBG sells off all the hardware these games still run on.
  3. Tamier Augur

I added in the part starting from "Common sense would have been..."
  4. Osco Journeyman

Holly never posted that. Check her Twitter.
    Nenake and Batbener like this.
  5. vardune Augur

she is right, what the hell is wrong with you all. I started clicking at 2 oclock and had access at 2:24.
  6. vardune Augur

just means you all aren't as dedicated as the early birds were, sucked to be u. at least they are wiping now so you all can shut up and stop crying.
  7. Elkay Augur

Or we like, have 9-5 jobs and work or something. I was home at 5:50 EST to an already locked server with some people still playing on it. Frustrating.
  8. Tamier Augur

N
    No-one was still playing at 5:50est, thats simply not true. We were all locked out at that point.
  9. Elkay Augur

I read that the server had been locked but people were still in game that had already gotten into the server. Maybe not true, but everything pointed to them only bouncing everyone after 6.
  10. Lekkric18 Elder

The server was locked from new logins, but people already on were playing for a while after this.
  11. Tamier Augur

I was ingame from the early launch on, and as soon as it came back up, we were all kicked. There are alot of players lying to try and get a wipe because they are mad the server opened 20 mins before the estimated time. But no, we weren't playing while servers were locked, they kicked us during locks, I stayed in to see if it was possible, and it wasn't.
  12. Tamier Augur

No we weren't. Once the server locked, we were kicked from the game.
  13. Goodnews Augur

Grab that update off Holly's twitter you were boasting about in your OP. When trying to belittle opposing opinion as crying and entitlement, do not be surprised to get a cold reception when the tables are turned.
    https://twitter.com/TheWindstalker
    *Removed negative comments*
  14. Tamier Augur

It is crying and entitlement to want a full server wipe for a minor problem, just because you started 20 mins late. Not sure what point you thought you made, but it sounded kinda lame. They're resetting to bow down to the cry babies. So? They've been doing that in mmo's for about 12 years now. Your point is?
  15. gluteous Elder

well, while a large majority of players are sleeping some will be playing when server gets fixed. doubt many will stay up til 2 or 3am est for a name lol. so gonna be another headstart, more whining tomorrow
  16. Goodnews Augur

My point is your language is confrontational and lacking integrity and honor. Numerous people from both sides of the debate offered valid reasons (and there are valid reasons on both sides) as to why a wipe should/should not happen.

You offered insults. When you use insults for why the opposing opinion is invalid and the tide changes on you, do not be surprised to receive the same treatment.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Please forgive the antiquated grammer, but I learned that lesson some 30 years or so ago. Blessings!
  17. Tamier Augur

And using smartellic comments like this is a more mature approach?: Skadoosh! Now any argument you offer against this news will "obviously" be crying from a sense of entitlement?
    Bed made ---> Sleep in it.
  18. BACKSPACE000 New Member

Holly you are acting entirely unprofessional and you are being insulting. I think we are going to need you to talk with HR and take a step back from speaking directly with the public from now on.
  19. Tamier Augur

I added onto the end of her comment, and have already posted above that I did, starting at "Common sense..."
  20. Goodnews Augur

Well you got me there. I apologize for letting my emotions make it to my keyboard. It looks like we stand in agreement. Insulting behavior is only detrimental to the conversation and I will endeavor to behave with more decency and respect.