login server completely down?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Groul, May 20, 2015.

1. Groul New Member

Haven't been able to login for 15+ minutes? You guys take the login server down?
  2. Type_2 New Member

Ditto. Can't log into any EQ server
  3. Minea New Member

same here........
  4. Litetide New Member

Server status says they're all up but I can't login either.
  5. kramer2202 Elder

Does appear that login server is down, unable to log in here as well
  6. Staback New Member

Ditto. I haven't been able to play very much lately and every time I can play seems that there is some issue. Very Frustrating!
    Groul likes this.
  7. Metanis Bad Company

We are unable to login either.
  8. Adaman New Member

Yeah. Same here.

Can't login to EQ at all.
  9. Regnad Journeyman

It's evening, time to play after a long days work. BUT, can't log in, server login's must be down. Pretty please fix.
  10. Tomanator New Member

So is this another denial of service attack? Or is the login server taken down, and the devs have again failed to communicate
    Groul likes this.
  11. Wodendis New Member

Unable to log in as well.
  12. Groul New Member

Ya, I re-subbed for Ragefire. As one of my buddies pointed out, they are taking this nostalgia thing a little too far if they are simulating a buggy 1999 Verant server launch. With the reduced playtime most of us have compared to 15 years ago when we first played EQ, Daybreak needs to have some very high up-time and reliability in order to make the service worthwhile for a lot of us.
  13. KidBeene New Member

Devs have failed on more than one thing today. I would think it is poor planning that caused this.
  14. Litetide New Member

"Login in servers are getting SLAMMED (thus why players are having login issues on all servers). Working on getting Ragefire fixed. No ETA" quote from EQ twitter
  15. Crystilla Augur

Same here (doesn't even accept my password to get past the first screen). This also on an account that has never been in Ragefire's beta or the Ragefire server itself.
  16. Bunnylove New Member

well it's 6pm PDT looks like they went home and we are sol
    KidBeene likes this.
  17. Metanis Bad Company

As of 8pm Central (6pm Pacific) we finally got 1 character logged into Luclin.
  18. Litetide New Member

Got me and my husband's character in on Bertox
  19. Roshen Brand Manager

Login in servers are getting SLAMMED right now... which is why players are having login issues on all servers.

We're still working on getting Ragefire fixed... but there's no ETA on getting that server up currently.
  20. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Ragefire has become Brushfire.
    Metanis likes this.