level 50's already

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by oleris, May 20, 2015.

1. Ghubuk Augur

I agree that a wipe is the only thing that will be able to ensure this wasn't exploited. But of course, those that did will be out in droves whining if they do.
  2. DoRFspider New Member

So much facepalm. 3 updates on Holly twitter, still nothing on forums..
  3. RaZoor Journeyman

i logged into a lvl 1 bard with level 85 gear
    [IMG]
    Torbulus, The Badger Lord and Dredlox like this.
  4. Deadbones Journeyman

Hmm, I could use a FBSS for my alt I wonder how many did that and shared banked.
  5. Oberon Augur

This happens every time, we're going to wind up waiting till 1am only to find out it's still not ready and eventually will have to go to bed
  6. Rils New Member

Anyone else get a Crescent Reach guild summons and was also unable to turn it in to the guildmaster for your leet tunic? human enc agnostic in FP happened to me.
  7. Glistarian Augur

With the level 1 gear issue, it's very difficult to argue against a wipe now.
    The Badger Lord likes this.
  8. RaZoor Journeyman

shoulda just taken the advice....pretty soon you wont be able to climb out of this hole....
  9. Catashe Augur

You know this has gone from sad and pathetic to down right funny so be honest with you... I mean come on devs.. where did you get this server? was it the old "lets test heroic chars" server? lol
  10. Deadbones Journeyman

Personally I'd like to see how deep the rabbit hole goes. lol
  11. yellowzombie Elder

If they do decide to totally wipe the server, I sincerely hope that they just take it all down and announce a new launch time and date.

Just hope that they don't decide to wipe it and reopen the server at some time in the AM.

The sheer level and fractured, random nature of the brokenness is getting a bit intimidating.

P.S. They're able to track what's going on and what doesn't belong, you know. It's not like if you transfer your FBSS via shared bank, you suddenly outsmarted the system once and for all.
  12. Oberon Augur

How long before smedley has to post
  13. Marshall Mathers New Member

Is it me.. or are the login in servers down now as well?
  14. BACKSPACE000 New Member

Just becoming funny at this point... Sad, but still kind of funny.
  15. Calron New Member

Wha? Buggy launch? We DID vote for maximum nostalgia, I suppose... :D

Glad the devs are working on it though.
    urinezombie and Riftzen like this.
  16. Kahlev Al-Calen Augur

On Twitter, "If you were a lvl 50 after Ragefire came up, please delete your character. If you don't, character name will be locked after server bounce"...

...How do i delete the char if the server already kicked me out and i can't log back to delete it? Kinda hoping you guys can do that on your end.
    urinezombie likes this.
  17. Dredlox Elder

Man, how nice would it be to have all of your spells all ready scribed, save ya hundreds of plat!! Lucky SOB!!!
  18. Ltldogg Augur

19. RaZoor Journeyman

hey Absor look at the upside by not wiping the server you saved yourself the embarrassment of this happening after the wipe. Hopefully everyone will step away from the snozzberries and see the forest.
  20. bard007 Augur

I hope they are joking, they need to take responsibly for this and remove delete wipe all toons, and just start over.. setup a new release time so we can all be ready again.. this is a joke now. this will effect everything going forward. as some have pointed out, level 50s in guk already ..