@DBG - Why did you leave servers up?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sniggz, May 20, 2015.

1. Sniggz Elder

I don't care that there was a mistake made and people got level 50's unintentionally. I don't even care so much that you're not wiping.

But why in the world did you leave the server up for an hour and a half AFTER you realized you screwed up? That's the problem. I got to sit and watch streams of other players leveling up their characters for an hour and a half while I (and the vast majority of your population) were locked out. Again - why didn't you take the server down after realizing everything was screwed up?

That is what people are pissed off about.
    Ostrich likes this.
  2. skaarl New Member

according to windstalker the servers were full anyway so you wouldnt have gotten on regardless. they filled up 5 minutes after they opened them 25 minutes early.
    sihpa likes this.
  3. Vexen Lorekeeper

That wasn't the question.. The question was why did they leave them open after they knew of the issues...
  4. Graystone Journeyman

I suspect they left the servers up to kind of figure out how the bug happened. Sure, it's salty, and sure in my opinion it should have been wiped. I saw someone on here make a good point, "You don't cut the red tape at the new opening at 2:30 when you sent out invitations for 3"
    svann and moogs like this.
  5. liveitup1216 Augur

It's funny because there was posts asking to open the servers earlier because people were so excited. I can understand being mad about full servers and wanting a 2nd server, but this level of forum rage is truly hilarious.

(Not directed at your Graystone, just to the forum in general right now.)
    MBear likes this.
  6. svann Augur

Back when I used to take the bus I once asked the driver why he doesnt leave as soon as everyone gets on. He told me "We arent allowed to leave early. If we leave early people miss the bus and its not their fault, its ours".
    Graystone and Deadlyne like this.