level 50's already

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by oleris, May 20, 2015.

1. AmericanFarmer New Member

Can you just roll everyone to level 1 then?
  2. JooJooFlop Trainer of Trainers

Hey speaking of beta rewards, what exactly are they? I leveled a couple different characters past 10 and probably got over 300 stones between them so I'm anxious to see what I qualify for.
  3. Dredd657 New Member

what about all the time the players have been waiting to play but was locked and people was still able to play this is by far worse then the buffs and the buffs are still a big deal if by 16 years of this game you dont know what a higher level DS or even HP or regen buff can do for a level one you guys are crazy and do not deserve my money you already got this months so good for you but the next 3 years i was wanting to play to PoP is good bye and out the door have a nice day
  4. Ziggy Augur

do a db query for people over say level 7-8 and wipe them

The inference is that you couldn't have got there without the level 50 buffs ... I was in a full group when server opened and no one is past level 6.
  5. DoRFspider New Member

Locked at announced launch time, those who logged in early get to stay on while the rest of us are locked out. Told by devs there is "no unfair advantage".

Supremely disappointed. :(
    Fixx likes this.
  6. OldSchoolFS New Member

What I know for sure is everyone wasn't given a fair shake at getting the name they wanted to get because someone in their infinite wisdom opened the server half an hr early.
    Torbulus and Deadlyne like this.
  7. Samui Lifeblood New Member

8. RaZoor Journeyman

Absor, listen, cancel the limo, cancel the party, tell the DJ maybe next week. Launch day is a bust.
    Circle the wagons... put in the hard work to fix your product and RELAUNCH... otherwise you will lose.
  9. Glistarian Augur

Even if someone got pl'ed up to level 15 or whatever, who cares. That won't matter in a few hours anyway. But if they got a lot of plat or high level items, that's the real issue. Sounds like they're verifying that didn't happen, and they'll fix it if it did.
  10. Juruviel New Member

I think its interesting the few people who are trying to use their $15 sub as a threat. When does that ever work in your advantage to threaten the person you are asking for service from? Anyone who has worked in food&bev or in retail at some point in life could tell you that approach just makes things worse for you as a customer.
  11. Dredlox Elder

"It's hard, and a lot of work, not worth our effort at this time, you can deal with a few level 10s and the perceptions this has created. I look forward to reading all of your posts on it in the future though!" "Hey Bob, what time is the stripper showing up tonight?"

That's how I read that for some reason.
  12. Mardy Augur

I have a half-elf druid and didn't get lvl 50, what deity did you choose?
  13. RaZoor Journeyman

What you got was a heroic character, everyone knows heroic characters come equipped with 15kpp. Noone will ever believe that THESE didnt come with that cash....NOONE!
  14. Torbulus New Member

Was it some server janitor that decided to turn it on a half hour early? Because if that was a deliberate management decision for a hyped-for-months progression server, it's extreme clownshoes.
  15. Silv Augur

I NEED a server wipe so I can get my name this time...er, I mean... so that it's a fair playing field!!! Waaaah! :eek:

Thanks for the updates A. ;)
  16. Jmcfarland105 New Member

I believe they did not, I don't know why you think the dev's are being devious and trying to benefit exploiters. its a bit conspiracy theorist.
  17. DBCooper Elder

How many times have you said the same thing about some exploit, and we all knew people that DID get away with something?

Remember the quest experience bug that came out right before TSS went live? Where you could, say, do the bone chips quest in kaladim with a level 70 or 75 and get thousands of AA from it, or from say, the frost giant toes/helms quests in Thurgadin? We were told everyone that took serious advantage of it was rolled back/banned, yet I personally know people that got over 1000 aa that didn't have anything taken from them (I was in the same room with one of them back then when she did it, and nary a thing happened).

You guys always say that, and people always get away with it. That is the entire reason people try and get away with exploits, because your company's MO over the years has been 1) fix it and let ill gotten gains stand, or 2) fix it, claim to roll back the gains, but miss half of them. Why do you think people were shocked when you actually suspended/banned people who exploited the marketplace bug recently? But I guess that was direct money, so different, eh?

Stuff was streamed on twitch. People WATCHED it happen, and then you guys come on here and say it didn't. What does that tell us?
  18. Mardy Augur

That's honestly what I see from a lot of people asking for wipes lol, they just want their names.
  19. RaZoor Journeyman

OH NO.. people will lose their epic bag!!!!
    here's an idea... wipe it and ...!!! reward the bag to EVERYONE!!! OMGAH!
    wait.. it may be too powerful....i need to think about this...
    sihpa and Torbulus like this.
  20. The Badger Lord Augur

Absor, the right thing is ABSOLUTELY To wipe and restore any potions etc. That's the right thing, The right thing often requires more time than the wrong thing.

So please do not say the right thing to do is not wipe. the right thing to do is WIPE and restore what was rightfully lost (potions,etc) to players.

The only way you can be 100% positive no advantage was gained is to through all the data, every single character created. That's not probable or even possible without massive amounts of time.

If true, level 12s were seen, It isn't possible to hit that level in 20 minutes without the bard power leveling you.