Holly said no plat was granted to 50s.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gabanna, May 20, 2015.

1. Gabanna New Member

[IMG]
    Holly Longdale @TheWindstalker

·
    @JamesonMcF There was no plat granted to anyone with the heroic grants. The full scripts didn't run.
    0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet
    Favorite
    Mo

2. Gabanna New Member

now, please stop cryin, guys. It's all gonna be FINE
  3. Senvil New Member

Im more worried about the lvl 50 buffs and the people that zoomed 1-10 that will be looked over.
  4. Lord Binky Elder

I'd just like to point out that "now, please, stop crying." wasn't actually said by holly hah

edit oh you edited it. nevermind
    Gabanna likes this.
  5. Gabanna New Member

I'm not worried about that, we'll have plenty of time to catch up level wise, 10 lvls isn't a huuuuuge deal. They won't be strong enough to raid or anything, sure they are ahead a few levels, but I was more worried about Platinum flooding.
  6. Deadlyne Elder

It was, to herself, she just didn't verbalize it.
    Indrigoth and Lord Binky like this.
  7. Kekenewah Journeyman

But they killed whote lower level zones and the loot was given to the players they were power leveling. Watched it on twitch. Holly is wrong.
  8. Gabanna New Member

yeah, that was me, i typed it in the wrong spot, lol
  9. Malystaire New Member

Cheating should never be rewarded, no matter how "little of a deal" some people think it is.
  10. Gabanna New Member

[IMG]
    ·

@taijrai Everyone needs to recognize that we are handling it. No one has an advantage. We have DATA and can track EVERYTHING.

0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet
    Favorite
    More

[IMG]
    ·

@JamesonMcF We will take care of any of the "weird" cheat/claim/oddball/loot/level issues. We are all over this thing and it will be fair

0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet
    Favorite
    More

[IMG]
    ·

@EdrickEQ You do know we have data, right? We remove those things. We are combing the data. We're on it. Don't worry.
  11. Benito EQ player since 2001.

What about some level 50 druid porting to South Ro or Rathe Mountains to farm giants? Probably have more than 1kpp by now.
  12. Xclen Journeyman

There was NO plat given, No one has any advantage! We have spoken!

"Btw we are never wrong and never make mistakes."

As a software developer this bothers me. "We have data". Yes, you do. But it's not trivial to find odds and ends that happened from these cheaters. Maybe they didn't even transfer items that they looted in higher level zones. All they need to do is kill a lvl 37 named. Then let the level 1 loot the corpse. Now how are you going to find the item that the level 1 looted? There is a countdown to how long before you can detect this. If you wait days it willl become impossible to flag items as unacceptable levels. Because now you have more legit people looting higher level items.
  14. Darkening Lorekeeper

You all do realize it was BARDS that became lvl 50 right? Yeah you can PL with a bard, but at the most when the server comes back up, a low lvl might have 20 seconds of selos left...
  15. Zong Journeyman

WE HAVE DATA!
  16. Malystaire New Member

Sifting through the data takes time. Why not wipe the server so we can get back to playing now, rather than later and all the while getting angrier the longer we have to wait?
  17. DBCooper Elder

It wasn't just bards. That is another incorrect thing she has said.
  18. Prathun Developer

We were kicking the level 50s offline shortly after they logged in.
    Gabanna likes this.
  19. Umman New Member

Why didn't you boot all toons instead of letting those already in play while those who couldn't log in be stuck. Talk about a total bs way to deal with this launch.
  20. Actonup Elder

First water gate, then deflate gate, now now Heroic gate.
    Lord Binky likes this.