level 50's already

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by oleris, May 20, 2015.

1. Silv Augur

2. bard007 Augur

15kpp
  3. Grimji Lorekeeper

Considering all i did was log in and BAM i was 50 GFY with your ban idea buddy
    Orsenfelt and Silv like this.
  4. RaZoor Journeyman

oh only 15kpp well nvm then!! 8)
    Silv likes this.
  5. Faelim Lorekeeper

How did they get in early before it launched, I thought it was on a set time to launch per the forums?
  6. Fixx New Member

Silv, reason I quit CounterStrike and started playing EQ in October of 2000 is because I got tired of the hacks and the cheats so now people call them 'exploits' so they can justify their negative impact on the gaming world. With regard to the accidental 50's that's fine but, if they can check server logs and see who actively tried GM commands with success - than those are the ones we do not want on this server.
  7. Gleipnir Journeyman

something like this definitely should result in a rollback and wipe, anything less is a half- fix which makes the impression of DBG even worse than the initial oops that let it happen to begin with.
  8. Silv Augur

They opened it early and officially announced it was live and ready to go... it wasn't an accident and no one haxx0red there way in. I was sitting in EQ chat when they did it. So yeah... about that set launch time...
  9. Deadbones Journeyman

10. Synisca Augur

They opened it a half hour early because they hate us.
  11. Faelim Lorekeeper

Bummer, okay thank you
  12. sihpa Augur

Told ya'll the top adventure stone grinders would get free L50 mages~ /nods sagely :p
  13. Silv Augur

I agree.

I created a character for my guildy with their name b/c they couldn't get in due to the server being locked and *poof* Lv 50 Paladin. I logged it out and then logged back in on a Lv 1 to watch. I know I would be mega pissed if they did something to my account because of it though which was why I made my original response.
    Fixx likes this.
  14. DoRFspider New Member

15. Mezrah Augur

It came up approx 25 minutes early.
  16. Juruviel New Member

[IMG]

Wonder how long it will be till its back up.
  17. AngorfLadroTholuxeP Augur

Who believes this?
    Quote from twitter:
    Apparently plenty of people over 10, obviously received buffs, and some had to receive items and or plats. Can DBG confirm they went through all accounts and verified everyone's inventory and pps?! I doubt it, but I would love to hear it from them.
  18. RaZoor Journeyman

i heard Neriak mage vendors ran out of Spell:Summon Dagger
  19. NickDanger Elder

I quit Neverwinter Online never to return when they refused to roll back after a major exploit following launch that resulted in two classes of players - (1) those who exploited and became rich and (2) everybody else...
  20. Silv Augur

They've been able to for a loooooong time. With surprisingly scary detail as demonstrated by some item drop sploits 2 years ago. They were able to tell what was legit and what came from the sploit with relative accuracy so only those players who obtained the items illegally had them removed etc.