How to Cancel ALL-Access

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Boxal, May 20, 2015.

1. Boxal Lorekeeper

2. Rolien Elder

This does not give a refund for those who are asking for it.
  3. Dafroo Journeyman

Canceling != refund
  4. Boxal Lorekeeper

Ofcourse, you would have to reach out to your bank for a chargeback.

I took a gamble, spent 45 bucks to come back and I feel like I've been had. Exploits with very little explanation.
  5. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Shame too. DB could have had so many new potential customers and they screw up.
  6. Triumph Journeyman

7. Lemuelbaruch Elder

holy crap give them a chance to fix it lol, guys take a deep breath >.>
  8. Boxal Lorekeeper

We're all waiting on their strategy.
  9. Crystilla Augur

What exploits? And what isn't being fixed?

Relax folks, jeesh
  10. nucleoli New Member

But if they don't fix it and won't give refunds, chargeback always works, and that hurts them.
  11. Taledar Elder

People were warping and turning in quests for lowbies on level 50's id say thats and exploit on a brand new server, as they were handing out free platinum and level 50 gear...
  12. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

They accidentally opened the server 15 minutes early, as well as allowing instant level 50 players. Some other stuff I didn't catch.
  13. Dersk Elder

I can't have classic xp gain, classic spell research, classic pets, classic spell damage, classic corpse runs...

but I can have classic EQ rage. Thanks OP
    MBear likes this.
  14. Gribbler New Member

Seriously? Holy hell.... are you really that mercurial? My jaw quite literally dropped when I read that. My twelve year old son has more patience and a longer attention span...
  15. Seraphim Augur

16. Dibab Augur

wow chill out. not like they are ignoring the issue. servers down in 10
  17. Kormith Lorekeeper

Being honest there is a way to get a refund if you paid with a major credit card. This is providing you subbed in the past 30 days for Ragefire. For example with Visa if you phone them and be "Yo, I bought this and it wasn't delivered as expected and advertised" you get a refund. But in all reality DBG is allowed to ban your account for this, so probs not worth. But that's where you decide if you care at all, or if they're worth another $15-20

I'm only mentioning this, not because I'm pissed. But because if they don't wipe and clean up the damage done, the server might not be what you 'expected as advertised'
  18. Phrovo1 Augur

Not sure if I've ever seen Live cry this much, jfc
  19. Anon3107 Journeyman

You can have a classic EQ fail too, For the same price as before, with the same lube as before.
  20. Nolrog Augur